Chapter 29: Did she say something wrong

On the other side, Lin Rong had already arrived home with Mo Fan and the scorpion beast.

After arriving home, unlike the usual excitement, the scorpion beast was obviously a little languid today.

Looking at Lin Rong, she was a little worried.

"Should Xiaoguai eat bad belly? I remember people said that dogs need to pay great attention to their diet. Today, I have eaten so many high-oil, high-sugar and high-calorie foods, isn't it..."

Lin Rong became uneasy now, she was afraid that she took the children out to eat and broke her stomach, and then her eyes fell on Mo Fan's body, "Baby, how about you? Is the stomach uncomfortable?"

"It's not uncomfortable." Mo Fan said without thinking, glanced at the scorpion beast, tilted his head and continued, "I don't think Xiaoguai is not uncomfortable, but is eating?"

"Have you eaten?"

"Well, it eats more than both of us."

Lin Rong was reminded of this, and suddenly remembered that when shopping, her granddaughter bought two servings, one for her and her granddaughter, and one for Xiaoguai.

Calculate the number...God, Xiaoguai eats a lot.

Lin Rong felt relieved that he had found the answer. She stretched out her hand and rubbed the stomach of the scorpion beast, "You little guy, are you too greedy? I don't know if I'm full or not, stupid. "

Although the mouth was muttering, the movements in his hands did not stop, rubbing gently and rhythmically.

The scorpion beast's belly felt particularly comfortable after being rubbed, so he lay flat and felt it, and couldn't help but hum and make noises in his mouth.

At the same time, he spoke to Mo Fan with his spiritual sense: "Fan Fan, grandma is really great, I like her."

"I thought you knew it a long time ago." Mo Fan replied, and she felt that the scorpion beast had become her grandma's follower at home.

Compared to her "indifferent and ruthless" and scientific feeding of her mother, her own grandmother really has no bottom line and she often secretly feeds her all kinds of delicious food.

It probably didn't notice it, and its name changed from "Your Grandma" to "Grandma".

"Hee hee~ Grandma is great!" Thinking about it, Ruanqi Beast thinks that Mo Fan is right. It probably started early, it has regarded Lin Rong and the others as family members, so it has become like this." Squeamish".

Mo Fan is also happy to see the result of this situation.

Just as Mo Fan was thinking about it, he suddenly felt something. When he looked back, he saw a wave of golden light rushing toward her.

When this wave of merits entered Mo Fan's body, Mo Fan clearly felt that he hadn't moved too much in his cultivation for three years and had moved.

Pour directly from the first level of Qi training to the third level of Qi training, and fill up the aura that she had previously consumed little by little. The aura of her dantian once again overflowed, making Mo Fan only feel that the body and the soul have become all at once. Very comfortable.

It's really been a long time since I enjoyed this kind of power in my grasp.

But this feeling comes quickly and goes quickly.

When Mo Fan pulled away from it, the feeling of being moved by the merits had disappeared.

The scorpion beast on the side also shared a wave of merits. The yin qi that was originally supported by the merits also began to be sorted out, walked down the whole body, and finally penetrated into its soul body, letting its The soul body has solidified a bit again, and the body that was originally supported can no longer be supported.