Chapter 87: Special attention

In the end, Mo Xue and Lin Rong still failed to make a pro, and Mo Fan, who had seen the bad news, had already figured out a way to leave.

Said he took Xiaoguai to play with Doudou.

In the same villa area, with several successes, Mo Xue's "supervision" of Mo Fan has become less strict.

Looking at Mo Fan's back, Mo Xue and Lin Rong laughed out again.

"Children grow up day by day, and become smarter and better at expressing." Lin Rong smiled and said, children, it's really the same day by day.

Seeing Xiaoxiao grow up to now, Lin Rong still feels quite proud.

"It seems that I can't always kiss her so much in the future, and I even protested." Mo Xue also said with a bit of helplessness. In fact, it seemed that when she was a child she was kissed by them.

Growing up, it still hasn't changed~

"That is to say, when we visited the store before, some customers thought she was cute and wanted to touch her, but she ignored her. As a result, she became more popular, saying that... there is Gao Lengfan." Lin Rong Renjun couldn't help saying.

Hearing this, Mo Xue suddenly thought of Mo Fan's cold look when facing Xu Shan, which was indeed different from what he had done in front of her.

It was also because of this that she realized that her daughter's soft cuteness really only treated them.

Although there is a little "worry", there is still a little warmth in my heart.

And thinking of Xu Shan, Mo Xue was also muttered at this moment.

Xu Shan had been "entangled" with them before, but after the last time, the trail seemed to have disappeared.

She didn't miss it, but felt... Xu Shan's attitude had become weird.

The earliest performances of Xu Shan could be based on his personality, but later... So she really had a little doubt about whether Xu Shan was hiding something, and it was still related to her and Fanfan.

It's just that it's impossible to tell, Mo Xue can only secretly put it to the bottom of her heart.

Her current life is very peaceful and peaceful, and she really doesn't want the day to be broken.

It's just that this idea just started, and it was forced down by another idea. What if someone really broke it?

For some reason, a strange sense of crisis suddenly rose in Mo Xue's heart at this time.

Shen Ning for a moment, watching the scene where the popularity of his store on the phone is still rising, Mo Xue feels that he should strike while the iron is hot, and hurry up to arm himself!

she

If she becomes stronger, she is not afraid that others will disturb her peace, but that when someone comes, she will be able to fight back fiercely.

The next moment, Mo Xue became full of enthusiasm, and he quickly contacted his employees and adjusted the content of the notice in the online store, adding the store address, and the Internet's wind evaluation problem, although it was accidental. But there are many voices of doubt. The navy still has to make arrangements. The most important thing is, when is the most suitable time for her "resort" to open, and she needs to push it at the right time...

Question by question followed. Fortunately, Mo Xue established his own company and recruited some people during this period of time. Otherwise, he would be really busy.