Chapter 82: Certified ghost

Seeing Master Bi’s question, Mo Fan knew that this so-called related department has done a lot of research on "Reiki" and also knows what Reiki is all about.

Thinking about it, Mo Fan did not answer the other party's question directly, but took the initiative: "Before I explain the source of my aura, I need to know all the information about the aura."

Go back to the source and understand the world better.

In the last life, when she died at a young age, she never had the opportunity to come into contact with such an existence.

In this life, even if she knows some inner stories, her understanding of the world is only based on novels and memories, memories are too far-reaching, and novels! There is no such special existence, and the content is far from the current "reality", and it has no meaning.

What she wants is to get the information she wants from the most authoritative official organization, and then she can get what she wants from it.

Master Bi looked at Mo Fan's reply and once again informed Yanming and the others.

After Yanming listened, his expression paused, his expression was difficult to understand, and he said a few words after a long time.

"He gave us a hook, a hook we can't refuse, give it to him."

If he could know the method of creating aura from "Lin Fan"'s mouth, this piece of information was nothing, even if Lin Fan wanted to win a high position in their department, he would probably have to hold it in front of him.

But with a high probability, the other party does not expect high positions.

From the day when the other party hides his identity, I am afraid that he has not wanted to expose his true identity.

Master Bi immediately agreed and sent some content directly to "Lin Fan" through some permissions of Yanming, and then waited quietly.

And Yan Ming also took this opportunity to inquire.

"How did you know her?" Yanming asked about this directly. He needed to make a judgment on the purpose of the appearance of "Lin Fan".

Upon seeing this, Master Bi hurried to inform him of his experience with "Lin Fan". He also understood Yanming's concerns, because he now has such a concern himself!

"My master shouldn't misunderstand people." After finishing speaking, Master Bi couldn't help adding a sentence, subconsciously he still felt that he shouldn't have antagonism with Lin Fan.

Yanming listened, but was thoughtful. If it was really "introduced" by Master Bi, it would be harmless.

and

, The whole process sounded, he could already make a judgment, this master "Lin Fan" entered their department completely by mistake. He didn't even know the existence of Yitan before, maybe he is a hidden master! It may even be a family of hermits, only in this way will he know so many things.

As for driving ghosts, it can only be said to be a coincidence, and it is also because of this coincidence, coupled with their inquiring attitude, that the other party came along.

This time, it is truly prepared.

After understanding the origin, Yanming felt relieved.

Yanming was relieved, but the other master next to him was unwilling to let it go so lightly, "This is originally a thing that benefits the country and the people, this Lin Fan is still hiding it, a little patriotic. No, I think we should track where he is, control him, and then we can get the news from him anyway, why beg him like this."