Chapter 71:

Regardless of how the Pei family investigates the Feng family, Master Bi immediately reported the recurrence of the forbidden technique to the relevant department immediately after leaving the Pei family, and the photos he took were also submitted.

It was valued at the first time, and the research on Fulu also started directly. After all, the thing happened to the same person, and the above also wanted to see if they could get any clues from it.

After doing all this, Master Bi returned to the magic capital.

Now that the transportation is convenient, he is destined to be able to walk around.

And the first thing about returning to the magic city is to go to the relevant department of the magic city.

As soon as he entered the department, someone immediately paid attention to Master Bi, and said with concern: "I heard that you encountered the prohibition of stealing in this mission?"

"Well, it has already been reported." Master Bi admitted frankly.

"Then you have done a great job this time. I thought this had already disappeared. I didn't expect to be back in the arena so soon."

"Perhaps someone still escaped that blow in the first place. They secretly planned, now that the time is right, they appeared."

"I don't know if this matter can be resolved."

"Leave it to the state department! They control much better than us, and we cooperate."

"By the way, Senior Bi, do you have another special talisman, said to be a derivative talisman?"

Master Bi has been listening to their conversation, and after hearing someone ask him, he said, "Well, I don't know Fu Lu very much, but because it belongs to the same person, I also let people study it by the way."

"Speaking of Fu Lu, I remember that Master Lin Fan seemed to be recommended by you to enter the Yitan. He is a senior rune master. He may know it or not."

Master Bi was said that, and he also remembered Lin Fan's ability. Since he entered the Book of Changes, he suddenly became a top figure in the world of Talisman, and he might indeed know it.

"I'm ready to put it on the altar of Yi, allowing the talisman above the intermediate level to come in and check, and he is also in my invitation." Master Bi said of his original plan.

"That's fine."

Do what you say, Master Bi quickly found an opportunity to upload the edited content directly to Yi Tan, and by the way, he also wrote a private letter to "Lin Fan". After doing all this, Master Bi was ready to go to his master. Take a trip there.

He also had to talk to his master in person on this matter.

At the same time, as soon as his post bubbled up on the forum, it immediately attracted a lot of attention on the forum.

Especially the intermediate talisman specified in the title, immediately excluded most of the people in the forum.

And the more it is, the more noticeable it is.

Soon someone posted another post.

#What on earth does the next door only require intermediate talisman to enter? Seeking science? #

1st floor: Don't think about it, the kind of posting will generally require confidentiality!

2nd floor: Where are the secrets on the Internet.

3rd floor: There is no secret, so if you reveal it in private, whoever reveals it will reveal it soon. Will it be revealed in the future that the person has credit in the Yi Tan?