Chapter 104: Sometimes I'm not afraid of people being stupid

Father Pei's voice was loud and deafening, Feng Man'er couldn't help but tremble as he listened.

"Grandpa Pei, I..."

Before Feng Man'er could speak out, the housekeeper who accompanies Mr. Pei on weekdays has already appeared next to Feng Man'er, "Miss Feng, please! It may not be convenient for Pei's family to entertain you today."

Feng Man'er heard the words and looked at Mrs. Pei who was silent beside her, her mouth curled into a straight line.

No matter how much the Pei family suspected them, it at least proved one thing, the Pei family had already discovered the hands and feet of the Wu Gu doll, and even they had long suspected that they had been on Madam Pei.

She could see that what the Pei family wanted to deal with most now was Mrs. Pei.

Because they have already realized one thing, that is, only their family members can do things on Pei Yunbai.

Maybe they suspected that it was on Madam Pei early in the morning. Today's game, the main purpose is still for Madam Pei, but they have been waiting for the opportunity, but they didn't expect to bump into it at this time.

It's just that she is curious, who set up this bureau? Grandpa Pei or Brother Pei?

If it is the former, there is no problem, if it is the latter, then Brother Pei's memory is likely to have been restored.

Thinking of this, Feng Man'er's heart tightened, and then she looked at Pei Yunbai, "Brother Pei, before leaving, I just want to ask you one question, do you remember Mo Xue?"

Hearing this, Pei Yunbai glanced at Feng Man'er lightly and said, "What's the matter with you?"

Feng Maner: "..."

Fists clenched, Feng Man'er took a deep look at Pei Yunbai, then turned and left.

Whether she remembers or not, she must be prepared to remember.

She won't let Mo Xue go!

As for Pei's family, her father will deal with it after knowing the current situation.

She only needs to tell one by one what she sees and hears.

Pei's family, Pei's family...When their Pei family is restored to its former glory, what will be the Pei family's worth? At that time, Big Brother Pei will only be her alone.

Immediately, Feng Maner walked out with the housekeeper.

Seeing them leaving behind, Pei Yunbai's eyes darkened a bit.

Today's affairs have already torn apart their faces to a certain extent, and the Feng Family and Pei Family may be "antagonistic" next. He only hopes that all the Feng Family's attention can be on him.

As for Feng Maner, he would not let her have

The opportunity to hurt Mo Xue again.

At this time, Mrs. Pei's heartbeat pounded faster after seeing Feng Man'er being invited away.

She has realized one thing now, that is, after Feng Man'er is gone, she is the focus of everyone's eyes.

For the first time, Mrs. Pei looked at her patron Pei Wen.

"Husband, I really didn't mean it, I just... I just don't want my son to be fainted by the so-called love, I do it for him!" Madam Pei tried her best to defend herself.

Listening to Mrs. Pei's words, Pei Wen and Father Pei's eyes were full of disappointment.

"It's this time, you're still arguing." The old man Pei looked at Mrs. Pei in a slight tone.