Chapter 51: Wait for her

After Mo Fan realized this, he moved immediately. He no longer had the flexibility to deal with it with a little bit of spiritual power as before, but used the maximum spiritual power he could use.

In this way, the two spiritual forces collided in this space.

Booming...

The force of the collision sounded like thunder.

The next moment, the entire space oscillated. This reaction not only affected the upper space, but also affected Mo Xue who was picking at this time.

After all, the space where Mo Fan is at this time is indeed the space where the mountain is located. Even if it is sealed, Mo Xue, who is closest to this space, still senses it.

When feeling the mountain shaking, Mo Xue looked back at "Mo Fan" for the first time, and then ran towards her.

In the space, after a powerful collision, Mo Fan snorted, and a little blood overflowed from the corner of his lips.

At the next moment, I felt that the array he had arranged had been touched, and didn't think much about it. After extracting the spiritual power in the space as the array to leave here, Mo Fan had already returned to the ground.

At the moment when she came back, Mo Xue had already hugged her body.

At the moment he hugged, Mo Xue's heart calmed down, and then he pushed aside and saw Mo Fan's somewhat whitish lips, and a heart was raised again, "Fan Fan, what's wrong with you? Isn't it scared? "

"Mom, I'm afraid." The next moment, Mo Fan hid directly in Mo Xue's arms and rubbed it, while adjusting his breath, making his complexion normal.

"Don't be afraid or not, mom is here!" Mo Xue patted Mo Fan's backside, and then he didn't care about picking any more flowers, and directly picked up Mo Fan and said, "Mom will take you down the mountain."

"Hua Hua..." Mo Fan pointed to the flower path in the distance.

Mo Xue then handed the bundle that she had packed from the side to Mo Fan, "Here it is."

At the same time, I looked at my daughter's face, and after seeing that it had become the usual rosy and healthy, I was finally relieved, it seems that I was really scared just now.

After that, Mo Xue took Mo Fan down the mountain without looking back.

As for Mo Fan, lying on Mo Xue’s back, looking at the space further and further away, he took out a blank piece of yellow paper from the space, then moistened it with cinnabar, and wrote words on it. , After writing, he used his spiritual power to send things to the ninth layer of space.

After doing all this, Mo Fan fell asleep on Mo Xue's shoulder.

The consumption of her today is too great.

The important point is that she is too weak.

Almost today, she may be there to confess.

The power in that place hasn't been fully utilized, but only a part of it has seriously injured her, and she...can't deal with it now.

However, she will come back.

Wait for her.

Just after Mo Fan drifted away, her messenger talisman quickly entered the ninth layer of space.

The moment it appeared, there was a yin Qi that seemed to want to swallow this talisman, and when it was about to succeed, it was swept away by another force.

This power soon showed his figure.

It was the officer who had been in contact with Mo Fan before. At the moment when he took the talisman, the officer also used his own power to suppress the group of Yin Qi.