Chapter 42: She is the one who protects them

Mo Xue looked at Xu Shan's chin with a black-green complexion, and suddenly understood the meaning of the other party's eyes at this time.

With a light cough, Mo Xue said, "I'm here, thank you for sending me back."

After speaking, Mo Xue was ready to get out of the car.

However, Xu Shan was stopped immediately.

"I'm going to buy some fruit and I have finished eating at home." Xu Shan said quickly.

During this period, he always asked his family's nanny to come here to buy it all the way, and his life assistant to grab fresh vegetables and fruits from the online store every day, but even so, he still felt that it was not enough.

He is accustomed to eating the vegetables and fruits in Moxue’s shop. He is really not used to eating other vegetables and fruits, and Xu Shan has the capital to let him enjoy these fresh and delicious fruits and vegetables every day. Naturally, how many How much have you eaten?

Now that it's here, naturally, he wants to buy some back.

Hearing this, Mo Xue looked at the time and didn't know if there was any stock in the store, but he didn't refuse.

Immediately afterwards, he took the two of them to the store.

Jiang Hongyang helped Xu Shan walk, but his mouth could not help but saliva.

Following Xu Shan, he also gave himself the vegetables and fruits from Mo Xue's house. The taste...that is absolutely amazing.

It really makes people remember it when they eat it.

He will definitely buy more later.

And this time, similarly, they had just approached the shop, and the scorpion beast in the shop could not help but scream.

When Mo Fan heard this, he immediately said to Lin Rong, "Mom is back!"

Then he quickly ran towards the door with the beast, and at a glance he saw Mo Xue and Xu Shan who had returned.

When I saw Xu Shan, Mo Fan's footsteps paused, and the scorpion beast also looked at Mo Fan.

This is the big benefactor.

Mo Fan also reacted, and then looked at Xu Shan's body. The dark yin qi that was originally thick had faded a lot at this time, and the rest of his body was slowly diminishing with the help of the talisman.

As for her mother's surroundings, such yin qi began to linger, but these yin qi was firmly intercepted by the merits of her surroundings, and could not be attacked at all.

Mo Fan, who watched this scene, was satisfied.

At least it proved that this curse couldn't hurt her mother at all.

"Mom~" Immediately, after seeing Mo Xue see himself, Mo Fan yelled very softly.

Mo Xue's whole body softened.

Xu Shan and Jiang Hongyang also saw Mo Fan.

"This is your daughter?" Xu Shan couldn't help asking Mo Xue.

At this time, Mo Xue had already picked up Mo Fan, and when he heard them asking this question, he nodded and said, "Well, it's my daughter, who is 3 years old this year."

"Go to kindergarten?"

"No, I will go in September this year." Mo Xue replied, but when she thought of her daughter going to kindergarten in September, she always felt a little bit unwilling to give up. She was also a little worried about whether she could adapt and whether she would cry by then?