Chapter 34: This little **** stick is really a god!

Just do what he said, and then Mo Fan began to look for opportunities to go out. It’s a pity that Mo Xue looked through the materials these days. She was at home most of the time and occasionally went to the store to help. Brahma.

Under such strict precautions, Mo Fan really didn't have any chance to leave.

Mo Fan was okay, he could bear it, but the scorpion beast was a little sluggish.

On this day, still at home, Mo Fan was bored watching the cartoons Mo Xue drove for her, while the scorpion beast was squatting next to her, desperate.

"Hahaha..." Although Mo Fan is not a childish mind, some clips of the cartoon still amused her.

But when the scorpion beast heard Mo Fan's happy appearance, his whole mentality collapsed, and he immediately rushed from the sofa to Mo Fan's thigh, and let out a loud roar.

Mo Fan heard it, and then touched the head of the scorpion beast, still not looking away from the TV.

Upon seeing this, the scorpion beast yelled several times again, and after no response, it screamed loudly.

"Fanfan, you ignore me~"

This sound was sharp and harsh.

This sound suddenly appeared in Mo Fan's mind, and his whole body couldn't help but shake, and then he turned his attention to the scorpion beast.

"What's the matter?" Mo Fan asked casually, kicking up his wife easily.

I have to say that the **** on the scorpion beast now feels really comfortable to the touch.

"It's so hard for me now! I haven't eaten good food for several days, and I have to do voluntary labor for your mother at night! I feel so tired, and I don't have snacks to comfort me. I can enjoy all kinds of snacks, now the rewards are gone, pee pee... When will your mother's punishment come? It's useless for me to act like a baby to grandma! And when can we sell charms? After selling the talisman, I will have money. I can buy something to eat if I have money. Fanfan, when is it? When is it?"

In the last few words, the tiger beast kept chanting like chanting scriptures. It was verbose at first, and it was even more obvious at this time.

Mo Fan only felt as if there was a bee in his ear constantly buzzing.

With a "pop", he slapped the tiger beast on the head, and threw down the sentence "Shut up".

Speaking from the current mouth, it gives people the feeling... the milk is fierce.

The tiger beast naturally did not feel the threat in the words, but he closed his mouth obediently, but still looked at Mo Fan watery, as pitiful as he was, and even as if there was still so much. A little teardrop flickered.

This is what it said to Fanfan. Every time Fanfan is like this, mother and grandma will feel terribly distressed. There is no principle at all. If it is placed on it, it will be the same, right?

"There will be a chance in just two days." Mo Fan said helplessly as he looked at the eyes that were trying to squeeze out the tears.

Dong Shi effect is frowning-ugliness is added to ugliness.

Too spicy eyes.

Acting skills still need to be improved!

"Really?" Yanqimon's eyes suddenly brightened.

"My mother has been looking for a suitable location these days. After she has found a suitable one, she will probably go to investigate in person, and after these two days, she will go on a business trip." Mo Fan analyzed.