Chapter 108: Master Lin Fan, can I worship you as a teacher

Seeing Master Wu straightforwardly pierce his identity, Mo Fan did not deny it, but responded with an "um" lightly.

Anyway, the witch master in front of her already knew what she was capable of.

I knew Lin Fan from Master Bi, and when I saw her, I knew her name was Mo Fan. After connecting the two, the answer was ready.

What made Mo Fan cared was that Master Wu brought her directly to Xi'an Mountain, and then tried a way to trap her mother and Master Bi. What was the purpose?

Is it...that tomb in Xi'an Mountain?

While Mo Fan was thinking about it, Master Witch continued to explore and said, "Have you ever explored the land in Xi'an Village?"

"Well, I have been there twice." Mo Fan continued to admit. In fact, she wanted to know the origin of this cemetery from Master Witch.

For some reason, Mo Fan felt that the witch master in front of him might know it.

After hearing that Mo Fan had been there twice, Master Witch was also quite surprised. He took a deep look at Mo Fan. He did not expect that Mo Fan's strength was much deeper than he had imagined.

Or...higher than him!

Master Witch's mentality is very stable.

I just couldn't help thinking about the prophecy he had put forward before and the bond between him and Mo Fan as a master and apprentice.

Could it be that the fate of the master and apprentice is not that Mo Fan is his apprentice, but that he will be Mo Fan's apprentice?

If he mentioned this before, he would think he was joking, but now, he has considered this possibility.

But this is not the time to say this. Since I brought Mo Fan here, I want to take her to the ancient tomb together.

"Now... go down?" Master Witch said.

"Go down." Mo Fan nodded.

She feels that today, she will get a lot of information about the ancient tomb.

When the words fell, Master Witch took the lead and headed directly to the formation, but Mo Fan moved his body and he was already in front of the ancient tomb.

Now that it had been exposed, she naturally wanted to show her strength so that she could get more information.

But after Mo Fan arrived for a while, the figure of Master Witch appeared.

When Master Witch saw Mo Fan who came in behind him but appeared in front of him, he was really taken aback.

The opponent's strength really exceeded his imagination.

Really above him.

"Master Witch, I can ask, how much do you know about this tomb?

few? "Mo Fan asked.

She always felt that Master Witch might understand some inside information.

Hearing Mo Fan's question, Master Witch twisted his eyebrows, "This tomb... is rooted in a dragon vein."

"Dragon veins?" Mo Fan couldn't help but pause.

"The dragon veins are related to the national destiny, and it is easy to not move. This ancient tomb is rooted in the dragon veins. It takes the dragon veins as the center and the branch veins as the intermediary to absorb the spiritual energy of this world." The Master Witch continued, "My master is exploring the world. I accidentally found this cemetery when the spiritual energy disappeared. My master did not connect the two together at first, but later as he visited the cemetery deeper, I discovered that this cemetery is inextricably linked to the disappearance of the spiritual energy of the world. This cemetery is supported by the aura of the entire world, slowly eating away the aura of this world."