Chapter 60: Made this friend

After the woman reacted, for the first time, she strongly felt the "ability" of the poor ghost in her eyes, a full-sized villa, and a shop... This is something she is not easy to do now.

When I think about offending others fearlessly, the woman's face suddenly darkened. Looking at Li Mingyuan, she looked angrily and said, "Why didn't you say it earlier?"

I said it a long time ago, and if you don't say anything else, her attitude will definitely not be that bad.

In the past two years, she has offended a lot of people and caused her husband to warn her. She didn’t want to show that she didn’t really only offend people, and she could also give them a few more. Friends who brought home benefits, then set their sights on Yuan Shuyi.

Unexpectedly, now that he is not relying on someone, he offends a rich man again.

I hope that the background is not so big, otherwise, she will probably annoy her husband again.

It's just this matter, she also understands a little bit about how people can't look at their faces, but there is still a little bit of complaint in my heart, complaining about Mo Xue, since he is rich, why he didn't show it at all, that's why she did it. Will be ironic.

Of course, when Mo Xue was not there at this time, she could cast her angry eyes on the intermediary in front of her.

Li Mingyuan was speechless for a while when he heard this.

Who started to ridicule him when he saw them, but he didn't have time to say a word, where would he have the opportunity to talk to the other person, Kop Moxue.

Not to mention, the customer in front of him is notoriously difficult. The previous intermediary didn’t know how many he had changed. If it weren’t for him to compete with Qian Xinran, such a customer, he’s really real. Don't want to pick up.

The customer is God, and the customer is God.

Li Mingyuan read this sentence silently in his heart, and then smiled on his face, "She is not my customer, she didn't recognize it at the first time."

After listening to this, the woman glanced at Li Mingyuan and muttered, "Forget it, take me to the house inspection! No more villas, is there a house with a garden on the first floor?"

Although she could afford the villa, her husband would not agree to the fact that she had to spend so much money in one go, so she might as well have a look at a commercial house.

Her son is studying in that kindergarten, and she must move her family here.

"Yes, there happens to be a household here." Li Mingyuan said quickly, looking at the other person's expression, he also understood a little bit in his heart that this order is stable, and it won't be wasteful for her to bear the humiliation.

What I have to say is that although this person is often a little headstrong and low-minded, he is indeed a person who wants to buy a house.

With such a person, it is easy to negotiate business after meeting.

The embarrassing point is probably the bargaining after fancy.

Thinking in his mind, Li Mingyuan still enthusiastically took this woman to the destination.

**

On this side, Mo Xue also walked a distance with Mo Fan.

Mo Xue thought about her performance in front of the woman, looked at Mo Fan next to him, and coughed softly: "Fan Fan."

"Huh?" Mo Fan tilted his head and looked at Mo Xue suspiciously.

"Mom just told that aunt, don't learn it!" Mo Xue said quickly, her worry is not unreasonable, how smart her daughter is! She was really afraid of being learned.