chapter 32"You look better with my hickeys"

So I wanted to say that can you all please share the story on your messeng board. On 1st January 2022 this book will complete 1 year and I wish that on that day our this book also compete 100k reads. So please help your author.

Enjoy ❤

Eva's Pov

I was so lost in his touch that I didn't noticed when he walk to bed and put me there. Now I was beneath him and he was on the top of me again.

I was moaning and he was kissing my neck when he suddenly whispered.

"You want to know why are we here?"

His voice was raspy and husky. I hummed as I was soo lost in his touch.

"We are here because...." he trial to say and then looked up to my eyes leaving my neck.

"Because I wanted you all for myself."

he whispered in his all time husky voice , but this time raspy too.

He was taking deep breath like controlling himself, his eyes were like burning Coal, black yet on fire, Face was slightly red. His body was tensed so was mine, due the tension right now.

Hearing him I straight looked at his drak blank orbs, where I saw something which wasn't something I expected. It was desire, lust and a little bit something eles too.

My whole sense was back as soon as my mind registered his words, instantly I felt shy and nervous about thr upcoming events.

He still was on thr top of me, our chest crashed to each other, actually the whole body plastered to each other, my body was warm so was his and the heat was killing me.

I don't know what does he meant but I was sure whatever that meant, is something that will this hot chemistry more interesting. Whatever he meant will not be in very favor of me and I am not sure I'll be ever able to handle it.

He was looking straight into my eyes, my cheeks were buring because as soon as I regain my sense I noticed our very inappropriate position. And got a quick but bothering flashback of whatever happen just now.

Just thinking about this, I felt extremely nervous and shy to even look at him anymore.

I looked away from him who was continously looking in my eyes, his answer made me, wanted to ask more question. His answer generated more questions inside me.

"What d-do you mean?"

With all thr courage inside me I utter only to see him smriking at me and then he chuckled. He lifted his one hand till my face making me scared a bit.

He gently moved my hair stand from my face and tugged it behind my ears making me more blush and hot. But my breatgs turned uneven anD bothered when his index finger gently slipped from my forehead to my cheeks and then at my jaw followed till my neck. He cupped my neck and his large hand covered the large portion. His thumb then rested just below my lips.

He traveled his thumb on the outline of my lips making making me take a deep breath to control myself. Again his eyes found mine and mine his.

Thr intensity in them made me feel butterfly in my stomach and something warm between mt legs. I clenched my legs tightly only for him to put his one knee between them.

"You will know soon"

He whispered still rubbing my lips with his thumb and looking straight into my eyes. I gulped hearing him.

What is he planning?

The question popped in my mind, making me restless. I gasped when I saw him leaning down. His eyes leaved mine and now focused on my lips. Unknowingly I licked my dry lips only to feel his hold on my waist getting tighter.