Kisses (Vergil)

*ME CRAWLING OUT OF THE HOLE I FELL IN*

Hello? Anyone still there?? I'm sorry, I may be rusty with this.. But I hope you like this chapter!

Enjoy!

WARNING!! FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!

~~

Later that evening, after confronting the twins and giving out their punishment, you went in the kitchen to prepare for dinner. "I can't believe it..." You grumbled, face hot from the embarrassment in front of your friends. You wince again and put your hands on the crook of your neck. 'The punctures healed.' Fingertips sliding on the bite marks the twins gave you that night on the beach. You look down solemnly as you pulled up your turtle neck. The twins had their ways of rough, especially Dante. But you didn't expect Vergil to toss you around like that. Sure it felt great, but it was like they didn't hear you. You shook your head before reaching up to open the spice cabinet. Dante and Vergil are half demons, it wasn't the first time you saw their demon form. You remember how they took you over and over again. Dante's dirty words rumbling in your ear, Vergil's purrs and growls shaking your smaller frame when they released inside you. Your face heats up realizing how many times you orgasmed. The pleasure was so much, you passed out in Dante's arms as you felt their kiss.

It was a bit scary.

Hearing the voices of Dante and Lady in the living room arguing again you snapped out of your thoughts. 'What is going on with me?' You grabbed the pot for pasta before rolling up your sleeves giving yourself an uplift to make a fabulous dinner tonight.

'I'm just overthinking things.'

~~

After another rowdy dinner, Lady and Trish headed back home. You headed up the stairs to your room, telling the twins you were turning in early for the night. You just couldn't shake off what you were feeling right now, and thought you should sleep. After showering, you dressed in your (favorite color) shirt and pajama pants. Unconsciously, you wrapped your arms around yourself. You heard a noise, looking around before letting out a scream at the figure standing at your window watching you.

"VERGIL!" You let out a breath as you placed a hand over your racing heart. "You scared the hell out of me!" Vergil was only wearing his blue pants, arms crossed over his bare chest. Your eyebrows furrow as he stared at you with a unreadable expression. "Vergil?" You clasped your hands together and looked away, suddenly feeling exposed. "What is it? Tonight I dont think I can-"

"I'm sorry."

Your eyes widen as he came to you, his arms wrapping around your waist. He laid his head on the crook of your neck, his bite mark seems to tingle as if it was reacting to his presence. "I scared you. WE scared you..." Vergil said as he kissed the spot, the feel of his lips sends a tingle down your spine. "That night, I wanted to taste every inch of your body. You looked so enticing and I needed to feel my mate. Every thrust I made," He licked up your neck to your ear. "Was only to give you pleasure." You gasp as he scooped you in his arms before laying you down on your bed. "But my actions were undignified. I need not give any excuses for them..." You both lock eyes with each other, Vergil's own icy ones confirming that this was real. Did he feel guilty? Your cheeks felt warm and wet with sudden tears that fell from your eyes. "Vergil..." He crawled on top of you, laying his forehead to yours as you sniffled. "I'm sorry, (Y/n)." You returned his embrace, your soft sobs makes Vergil hold you closer to him. "If you so desire, we will never show you that side of us again." You pulled away and shook your head. You reached up, caressing his cheek. "No! It's apart of you and Dante! No one can take that away, not even me. I was just.." You trailed off as you felt your body heating up from the memories. "Caught off guard. If you could please be a little gentle?" Your face heats up as he kisses the palm of your hand, his eyes glowing in the darken room. "I will do my best. I cannot say the same for Dante." You held back a laugh. "Yeah. I know 'gentle' isn't in his vocabulary." You held a breath as Vergils lips trail down your arm. "He spoke to me earlier." You sigh as he softly kisses your lips before traveling down your neck. His hands slide down to your side, slipping off your shirt. "He told me one can kiss the wounds away.." He kisses a bruise on your chest, finding more to kiss as he makes his way down. Vergil removes your pants and underwear, tossing it aside. You clutch the sheets as his lips caress your stomach. "Relax your mind, (Y/n). I want to see if it's true." Your eyelids flutter as his kisses traversed further down, giving attention to the teeth marks on your thighs. You gasp as he pulls your lower body up, placing your legs on his shoulders. "We were carelessly rough with your sex.. I must give kisses there as well." Your face hot as his eye darkens with lust at your aching core. You arch your back at his tongue enters inside the dripping walls. Kissing and sucking your clit, causing the pressure to rise. Your moans increased at his tongue swirling inside. "Ah! Ahh!" You try to grip his arms as his hands massages your breast gently. You roll your head back as your body tenses at your release. Vergil turned your body to lay on your stomach. His hands applied pressure on your shoulders and back, groaning in bliss at his massage. You gulped as your body came to life again at the feel of his erection on your rear. "Vergil.. please, I want-!"

"Not tonight, love. You need to recover."

You groan in disappointment as you feel a kiss on your (skin color) skin. His massage goes down your back to your rear. "The one of the many things I adore of you, is this soft skin." You pull the sheets as he moves you on his lap. "Mmmh! Don't tease me!" He chuckled at your whine, two fingers slipping inside your core, instinctively hitting that spot to make you moan. "Here as well.." he hummed, kissing your rear as his fingers pump in and out. Your hips matching his strokes as you arch your back at orgasmic rhythm. He inserts a third, smirking as he feels you close. "Cum for me, (Y/n).."

You shiver at your release, letting out a breathless cry. You plopped on his lap, trying to catch your breath. Vergil shifts and sets you both down on your bed. He holds you from behind, stroking your stomach as he kissed your neck. "Sleep now." You leaned back, trying to fight off slumber. "But Vergil-" Your eyes closed at his kiss on your lips. Your tongue sneakily slips inside his mouth to explore, feeling satisfied at his groan. He pulls away, grinning at your pout. The warmth of his body, the rubbing and arms wrapped around you makes it harder for you to stay awake. You snuggle closer to Vergil, feeling safe and comfortable.

"Rest so you may be ready for us once more.."

(I wonder what will Dante do?) I'll be continuing a few more chapters before I go back and edit this!

Once again;
Thanks so much for Reading!