Sickness (Dante/Vergil)

'God it hurts.' 

You couldn't even think at the moment. The pain all through your body and the heat spreading throughout your body. At this point you were down to your bra and underwear on your bed surrounded by Dante, Vergil, Lady and Trish. Lady crossed her arms and hummed at your cough. "This was defiantly caused by a demon, wasn't it?!" Dante grits his teeth before receiving a slap on the head.

 "No, you fool. She has the flu! You guys called us in panic for a flu!" 

Vergil looked away from Lady to avoid any eye contact as Dante cussed and rubbed his head. Trish giggled at the twins. "Do you guys ever get sick?" Vergil turns to her. "No. We are half demons. We don't get sick." Vergil's eyes soften at your groan then goes to the bathroom for a wet cloth. "Yeah, what Verg said.." Lady rolled her eyes at Dante. "Man, she's sweating.  Way more than after sex! Is that normal?" Vergil comes back and lays the cloth on your forehead. The coolness helps a bit, but your body and your chest still hurt. Trish grabs your sheets and tucks you in. "Yes Dante, its normal. At this point she needs to sweat it out." Lady faces to both twins and points to Dante. "She needs medicine. You can find it at the convenient store. Plenty of fluids as well, orange juice, water is preferred. And just keep an eye on her from time to time. You all get that, or do I need to write it down for you Dante?" Vergil crossed his arms and nodded as Dante flipped her off. "Shut up! We got this!" You wanted to laugh, but the pain would be worse for you.

~~~

Vergil puts on his blue coat at the front door. Lady and Trish left a while before to take over the twins' jobs for them as they watch over you. "I shall grab the medication. Watch her, Dante." The younger twin ran his hand through his hair in irritation. "Why do you guys think I have to be told like a kid, huh?!" Vergil gave him a blank look before walking outside. "Because you ARE one, brother." Dante slammed the door behind him. "Ass..." He grumbled before making his way upstairs to your room. "D-dante..?" Your called, voice raspy and weak. "Shh, don't talk babe." He sits beside you on the bed and takes off the cloth. "Damn, its hot already." He whispers to himself. Getting up and running cold water on it in the bathroom, he sets it back on your head. You shut your eyes, murmuring as you try to sleep.

This brat escaped again! Beat her until she can't walk!!

Tears escape your eyes at the past trying to rear its ugly head at you. Your body relaxes at a warm hand in yours. "What is it baby?! I'm here. Are you in pain? Vergil is coming!" 'Dante.. Vergil..' That's right. You aren't there anymore... You're here with them. You faintly hear a door open and close as Dante perked up. The eldest twin strode in your room with a bag in hand. "It about time!" Vergil ignores him and looks to you. "How is she?" Dante shakes his head. "She hasn't changed, and I've been changing this cloth for a while now." Vergil nods at his brother. Taking out a bottle, he reads it briefly before using a tiny cup to pour in a little. You try to sit up before moaning at how dizzy the room was. Vergil's arm scoops you up and puts the cup to your lips. "Drink, (Y/n)." You made a face as you heed his words while Dante sniffs the bottle. "Eww smells nasty. Sorry babe." Vergil lays you back down, your eyes suddenly dropping before falling asleep.

~~

Your eyes widen before closing at the bright light. 'Huh?' You sat up, feeling dirty from the sweat. "That's right.." You get up hearing Dantes voice downstairs. "I wonder how painful it was.." You went to the top of the stairs and smiled brightly at the twins playing pool, a rare sight. "Humans are fragile.. Something that attacks their immune system could be a threat depending. Any kind of trauma can be painful for them." Vergil responds, aiming at the white ball before shooting. Dante sucked his teeth as three balls fell in the holes. "It reminded me when we first found her.. She was in pretty bad shape." Vergil rose with a scowl, setting down the stick. "We should have killed them. Finished them off." Dante scratched head. "She wouldn't want that, and you know it." He sighed and began to the stairs. "Imma check on- HEY!!" You tiredly smiled at the twins turning to you. Weakly, you walked downstairs to Dante, arms up and waiting. "You should not be moving." Vergil scolds you as you went into Dantes arms. "I feel perfectly fine, Vergil." You paused for a second; Was that your voice? "Vergs right for once, you were out for three days!" 'Huh. that out of it...' Slowly, you pushed away from Dante. "Return to bed. I'll bring some water.." Vergil nods his head to his brother. Dante gets the message and scoops you in his arms , heading back upstairs.

"Back to bed with you!"

Thanks for Reading!