Icy Kiss: Vergil

You blink tiredly at the pile of paper on Vergil's desk. You knew most of them are bills that need to paid. Deciding you will do them later, you grabbed your bag and headed out in the summer heat to the nearby grocery store. Normally, the twins would make a fuss about you leaving the building without them. Too many demons lurking about for their next target. But the grocery store was not too far, and people were out this time of day. You were going to buy ingredients for dinner since your diets are mostly pizza thanks to Dante. Straightening your (favorite color) summer dress, you just hope you'd make it back without any issues..

As you finally reach the store and head inside, your mind wanders back to demons. Of course any human would be surprised that they exist, and you figured Dante and Vergil wasn't even fully human either. You were still indebted to them both after they saved your life. Even at your lowest point in life they rescued you from that hell. You quickly shook your head to stop the tears from falling and continued to grab more ingredients off the shelves. You certainly didn't want to go down THAT road again. Grabbing your shopping basket, you headed to the cashier, checked out and started walking home. You sighed as you struggled with your bags; it turned out to be heavier than you thought.. "Excuse me.." you turn quickly before relaxing. You've seen the young man before, a neighbor who is going to college next week. He was lean, but had some muscle here and there. He has warm brown eyes and sandy colored hair that reached to his shoulders. He smiled and nodded at the bag. "Would you like help with that?" You grinned and tried lifting the bags up. "Oh no!! I'm just fine, thank you!" You gasped at the one bag fell from your hand before he grabbed it for you. "Well it doesn't seem like it.." you shrugged and grinned sheepishly as he grabbed the other bag. "I thought I could. I tried, you know!" He laughed and nodded his head towards the exit. "So you live in that run down building? My friends and I always thought it was haunted.." The young man shivered at the thought. You giggled and raised a brow. "It might be.. You're not SCARED are you?" He looked at you in embarrassment as you both arrived at Devils May Cry. "S-Stop that! You're giving me the chills! ..You know, it did get colder out here all of a sudden.." He looked at you in confusion, worried about your sudden silence. He turned to where you were looking at. A figure with a blue coat leaned against the doorway. "(Y/N)..." 'Oh no..' The young boy quivered at Vergil's glare at him. Putting your bags on the ground, he turned to you and bowed. "W-well.. have a good day ma'am!!" "Ah wait a minute-!" You called after him, sulking as he disappeared from sight. You at least wanted to say thank you! Picking up the groceries, you stomped inside, ignoring Vergil's stare on your back.

'Dante will be late tonight..' you thought as you put down your book. Night has fell and you barely gave any mind to Vergil for the rest of the day. The way he behaved was not necessary! And he had the nerve to scold you for going outside!? Huffing, you got from your chair in your room and went to take a shower. They finally had a shower installed for you as a gift from Lady. It was small, but you had some shower space and alone time... Unless Dante picks the lock. Lightly blushing, you undressed yourself. 'Vergil.. he's still in his room.' You sighed at the thought. Maybe you should talk to him? 'No.. He started it..' You jumped at a soft knock at your door. You quickly put on your (favorite color) robe and open the door, thinking that Dante had returned home. "Vergil?" You gasped before his lips brushed against yours. A rush of cold ran throughout your body as his arms wrap around your waist. Your eyes flutter shut, shivering at the feeling. Vergil laid you onto your bed, removing his blue coat. "You are ours.. I do not want anyone looking at you like that boy did.." His shirt was off, leaving his bare chest for your view. You looked away as he opened your robe. "No one will see you this way but Dante and I." He whispered in your ear as a cool tongue licked the shell. The light turned off, alight moan escapes you as his kisses went down your neck, your breast, your stomach. Your nipples hardened and back arched at his tongue. So cold, yet your core was hot and ready for him.. For no one else but him. As he laid more soft, icy kisses on you while he removed the rest of his clothes. As he entered inside you and rocked his hips slowly... You understood now.. Both of your foreheads touch as you pant and moan with every thrust.

You were theirs.

Boots clank in the quiet shop, the younger brother sniffs the air. "Damn.. No wonder why it's silent. It's cold in here and smells like sex." Dante removed his boots and threw his coat on his desk, climbing up the stairs and into your room. Opening the door, a scowl was evident on his face."Verg-" "Shhh.." The eldest put a finger to his lips and wrapped his arm around your waist, your head on his bare chest as you snored lightly. Dante 'tsked' and removed his pants. Walking over to the other side, he pulled up the covers and scooted into bed. "I missed it damn it.. She's all naked and everything! Cock block is the worst. She's lucky she's so cute when she's asleep." Dante grumbled, put his head on a extra pillow and laid a hand on your waist. Both brothers perked up at your shivering and a sleepy mumble.

"Dante... Your hands are freezing.."

Thanks For Reading!