Sweet (Dante/Vergil)

You sighed in irritation at another knock on your room door. "Baaabe! Whatcha doing?" You whirled around, a blush creeps up on your face as you hold the boxes to your chest. "None of your business!" 

"But I smell something sweet!"

"Dante!!

You hear a huff and boots clanking down the stairs. You hear Dantes grumble and Vergils annoyed voice. Relaxing, you look at the box of chocolates you made for both of them. But to be honest.. you're not the best at chocolate making. You think it won't be good and you wanted to be perfect! Maybe you should try again.. You noticed the sound of the front door open and close. 'They've gone to work! Good, I can go to the kitchen!' Opening your door, you peeked out and began down stairs. "GRAB HER VERG!!" You squeaked and ran from Dante coming up the stairs, chasing you. In only a second, Vergil appeared out of nowhere in front of you. He wrapped his arms around your waist, chocolates dropping from your hand. "Got it!" You struggled in Vergil grip. "Dante!!!" He opens the heart shaped box and pops a piece of chocolate in his mouth. He paused his chewing making a face. He then coughed and swallowed.

"It's good..."

"You liar!!!"

You bury your face in Vergils chest in embarrassment, gripping his blue trench coat. "That's why I didn't want you to have it!!" Vergil sighed and patted your head. "We have something sweet already. We do not need anything else." You look up with a tear in your eye and tilted your head. "What do you mean?" You turn to Dante as he coughed again. "He's talking about you, babe." Vergil releases you and kissed your forehead. "We must leave.." Dante walks up and gives your happy form a peck on the lips. "See you later, Babe! I want you naked on my bed when I get back!" He winks before coughing again. "Damn I need water.." he whispers to Vergil causing you to glare at his back.

"I can hear you!!"

~Later~

Vergil let's out a breath, removing his blue trench coat and hangs it up on a coat rack after a long day. He hears you hum in the kitchen preparing dinner. He then looks to Dantes desk, seeing your chocolates on them. Curious, he takes one and eats it. "Dante, Vergil! Dinner is ready!" You come out, wiping your hands on a kitchen cloth. "Aw yeah! Steaks!!" Dante jogs to the kitchen like an excited child."Vergil?" You went to him in concern as he was hunched over, hand on his throat. "What's wrong? Are you alright?" Vergil coughs and straightens. "Yes.. I'm fine." You look down, slumping at the bitten chocolate in his hand. A kiss landed on your lips briefly, a blush forming on your cheeks.

"This taste much better."

Happy Valentine's day and thanks for reading!