Mistletoe (Dante)

*This is super late and super short and I apologize! Enjoy!*

What the hell.. What the hell is this? 'He's serious about this?' You thought as you close the door, your eyes still on the ceiling. You just have returned from your shopping trip with Lady. The cold disappears as you step further in, snow tracking your shoes. To your surprise.. well, to be fair you saw this coming. Mistletoe, not just one or two, but the WHOLE ceiling is covered in mistletoe! Dante covered the the whole damn ceiling with the plant. You blushed lightly and sighed. Placing the bags on Vergil's desk, you take in a deep breath.

"DANTE!!!"

A thud sounds from upstairs as your hunch was correct; he was napping. "DAMN Babe, can you be any louder?" You looked back to your bags as he comes downstairs.. shirtless. "I noticed you did some redecorating." You lightly glared at him. Dante looked up and nodded in approval. "Like it?" He faced you and grinned, taking a few steps towards you. Removing your scarf, you gave him a slap on the shoulder, "Ooh no you don't! I haven't even started dinner!" You squeaked as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "It can wait. Besides.." He gives your lips a few pecks, his hands unzipping your jacket. "I have 10,000 kisses to get before Verg gets back baby.."

Oh ho the Mistletoe..

Thanks for reading!