Drunken State (Vergil)

"BAAAAABBBEEE!! COME OONN! Why are you so cold that you can't give me a kiss?!"

"No! Absolutely not, Dante! And I gave you one already!!!"

"It wasn't long enough for a make out session!!"

Your face was hot with embarrassment at his whining as you look at him with fire in your eyes. This was the last straw, and you needed to put your foot down! You pointed to Dante who sat on his desk with a pout and innocence in his eyes.

"NO MORE SEX FOR 2 WEEKS FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!"

His jaw dropped and his eyes widen in horror. As if he couldn't believe what he heard! No sex?! If Vergil wasn't on a job and was here, Dante knew he would have the same reaction. "Are you serious?! You're joking.. Tell me your joking.." You whirled around with a huff and head to Vergils desk. You sat down slowly, wincing at the soreness and ache that you've experienced all day through your body. You hear Lady and Trish trying to keep themselves from laughing at the situation as they played pool. You ignore Dante slamming his hands on the desk and leaning forward. "This is unacceptable!! I don't get why-" he cowers away as you stood abruptly, slamming YOUR hands on the desk with a steel like glare.

"WHY?"

WHY?!

~One night ago ~

Laughter and good spirits seem to bring the beach alive as the sun set under the horizon. After that seaweed demon attacked, everyone began to calm down around a camp fire. "Can't believe we had to invite you along! I thought you were on a job!?" Vergil stared at the beer in his hands, wondering how anyone finds the drink appealing. His face scrunched up at his twin downing the drink with ease. "Our job was originally to dispose of that monster.." You blush as Dante wrapped his arms around you. "But babe finished the job for us!" He hums and puts his head in the crook of your neck. You can smell the alcohol causing your heart to beat faster. Lady scoffed and leaned back in her beach chair. "If that's the case, the people who hired you needs to pay her, not you!" You nodded, trying to push Dante's hands that were suddenly reaching for your breast. He whines and tries again, ignoring your plea to knock it off. "Hey Verg! Give me your beer if you're not gonna drink it! Don't be wasteful!" Dante says to his brother and reaches his hand out. Vergil scoffed at him; How dare he talk  to him like that? He can defiantly tell Dante is drunk after drinking more than fifteen beers AND a cocktail. 'He gets annoying when he's like this.. If he had more it'd be a pain.' Vergil glances at the beer in his hand before opening it and chugging. All of your eyes widen and jaws dropped as he drank the last of it and crushed the can with ease. He stares at the can before tossing it into a trash bag.

"Another.."

~~~~~

Night continued on as you and the gang head to your hotel. Dante, to your prediction, was kissing and touching you whenever he could. His cheeks were a tint pink and his stumble here and there signalizes his drunken state. Vergil disappeared after you arrived and it made you concerned. He was silent the whole time and stared off into space. He DID drink a lot; probably more than Dante did! Was this how he is when he's drunk? "He'll be fine! Probably'll pop up somewhere!!" Lady tosses Dante on your bed before falling on the floor in a cackling fit. You laugh as Trish shook her head. She picked Lady up and slung her over her shoulder. "I'm sure he's fine. Get some rest! We head back tomorrow-" "BYE (Y/N)!!!" Trish and Lady waved goodbye and left, leaving you with a snoring Dante. 'He fell asleep..' You sighed and grabbed your hotel card. 'I should find Vergil.. Then get them both ready for bed.' You change into a sweatshirt and pants and head outside of the fancy hotel. You could smell the ocean nearby. It was a few miles away and you felt as though you should try there. After a brief walk in the peaceful night you reached the sandy shore. Your eyes scanned the beach before they land on a flash of blue. 'There he is!!' He was standing and looking out to sea. You jogged to him and touched his shoulder. "Vergil! I was looking all over for you!" He remained motionless, making you even more concerned. You reached for his hand to grab it. "Vergil-!!" You gasp as he pulls you to him and crashes his lips on yours. His tongue slips inside and explores every nook and cranny of your mouth. His large hands slide down and massage your rear as your body begins to heat up. You place your hand on his chest and try to pull away. "Vergil! Wait-" You squeak at a nibble on your neck and hands slipping inside your panties. His fingers rubs your clit with vigor, his other arm guiding you down to lay on the sand. You noticed that his icy eyes, that were always cold and calculated, were cloudy with lust and desire. "(Y/n).." He whispers and leans down to your neck. "I love you. I love you so much." You moan lightly at a lick up your neck to your ear. "I want to fuck you so hard until you can't use your legs.. I want to fill you up with my seed!!" You shiver from his words in shock. You.. Never heard him talk like that!! You gasp at your shirt being torn open, his hands massage both your breast and nipples played with his thumbs. He pulls your bra apart and dives right into your chest, sucking on the left while massaging the right. You moan and lean your head to the side, trying to find your voice of reason over the sensations. "Ahh! V-vergil wait! Not here!" He groans and grinds his hips to yours. Your body shivers at the feel of his large erection through his trousers, bringing your womanhood to life. "Please.. I want you now.. Right now, my mate!" He growls. You feel goosebumps and your eyes widen as his pupils turn to slits. His skin suddenly change in blue in color and his nails turn into claws. "Vergil..?" He growls again as his clawed hand caresses your cheek.

'Is this.. Devil Trigger?'

(OH LORD WHAT I HAVE PLANNED FOR THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN---)

Thanks For Reading!