Ladies Weekend

You giggled at Vergils soft kiss on your forehead. "We will return Monday." Vergil caresses your cheek before turning and heading to the door , Dante in tow. "Hey Trish, Lady! Don't be pulling any tricks or causing trouble, got it?!" Trish shoos Dante away as she continues to read her book next to you on the couch. "Oh shut your ass up and make me my money!!" Lady yells from the kitchen, Dante winks at you before shutting the door behind him and Vergil. You stayed silent a moment, hearing the footsteps fade before you whirled to Trish with excitement.

 "They're gone, girls!!!"

 Lady suddenly kicks open the kitchen door. Three bottles, Tequila, Vodka and Hennessy as well as takeout and mixers lay in her arms. You bounce in your seat as Trish laughs, putting her book away. "I've been waiting for our ladies weekend." Lady winks and sets three cups down. "Hell yeah! Been busting my ass for weeks." You bounced higher as she pours the first drink of the night: Strawberry Hennessy. She adds a few pieces of strawberry for you in a dramatic way, making you applaud. 'She got that from Dante!' "Save the tequila for the beach tomorrow!!" You shouted with excitement. After making hers and Trish's drinks, she plops next to you, holding up her glass to make a toast. "To us!!" Trish and you grinned and clinked your glasses with hers. 

"TO US LADIES!!"

(Later that night)

"Heeeyyy!! That was a cheap shot!" Giggling erratically, you leaned back as you see Trish and Lady begin to wrestle over the pool stick. Your head was light and body feeling the buzz of the alcohol. Squeezing the bottle like it was a teddy bear before throwing it over your shoulder, you stagger to a stand and crouch down. Both Lady and Trish freeze at your action, Lady hold up her hand. "(Y/n).. Don't you DARE-!!" Before she could finish, you charged cackling happily. "(Y/n), USE TACKLE ATTACK!!" And just like that all three of you were on the floor, laughing away. "You ass!! C'mere!!" You roar with laughter as Lady tickles your belly. "AHH STOP! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!" Trish meanwhile was sitting up and shaking her head at the pile of drunken women rolling around. "Both of you.. Are drunk as shit." You both stopped and gasp as Trish tilted her head in confusion. "Did you just.. Cuss!?" You lay on your stomach, using your elbows to prop you up and hands on both cheeks. You've never in all of your years knowing her heard her curse! Trish laughs as she grabs the half full vodka bottle. "That's because you've never seen me in battle." You opened your mouth to ask a question before squeaking at a hard slap to your rear. Lady cackles as you roll and held your rump in slight pain. "OOOWWW!! LADY THAT HURT!!" The said woman waits for Trish to finish before taking the bottle. "Oh Puh-lease! We know your ass can take more than that. Especially from the TWINS, am I right?" If your face wasn't hot and flushed from the alcohol; it was now. She finishes the rest before nodding her head to Trish. "She curses like a sailor! It's pretty sexy!" She stuck her tongue out as Trish elbows her. You stare at them, both of them still can hold their composure. Both women's faces were a light pink, its crazy, since they had more than you... WAY more. You smile softly at them, you were feeling so blessed that you know them, that you three can be together like this. You gasp suddenly at a squeeze at your breast. "Earth to (Y/n), are you there?" You cackle again at Trishs turn in tickling you. 

"TRISH! STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME!!"

~~~~~

~The Next Day~

'On our way!"

You thought excitedly, stretch before flopping in the back seat of the Mercedes Convertible. Top down and wind through your hair, you were thankful you were given some pain medication for your hangover. You still feel the after effect, but not as much. Trish and Lady WOULD know what to do just in case. 'I'm sure Dante would.' It's makes you wonder since Dante obviously drinks; how does Vergil react? You've seen Dante drink, his.. er.. sex drive is ten times more ravenous than usual. Your face flushed at the memory of him licking his lips, face pink from the liquid sin he drank. "Another round, baby.." You shiver at his husky whisper trapped in your mind. 'I couldn't walk for days..' Would.. Vergil be the same? Or not? You sigh trying to calm your body down and sat up, leaning forward in between the front seats. Leaning on Ladys shoulder you whine; "Are we there yet?!" Lady groaned, turned and flick your forehead. "You've been saying that for the past hour! I swear if you say it again, I'll throw you out of the car!!" Trish laughs and removes her sunglasses. "Now children! Relax and look to your left." You turned, eyes sparkle as the color of aqua blue greets you. The smell of the ocean and the sound of waves makes your heart pump faster. 

The Ocean!!

(To be continued?!) 

Thanks For Reading!