Enigma (Vergil)

He looked at you from his spot in the kitchen. You continue to hum softly at a tune, trying not to focus on him. You were cooking dinner for the two hungry men, but you can feel Vergil's icy stare from the doorway he's leaning on. You wanted to ask if everything was alright, but you were kind of nervous. 'I wonder what he's thinking about?' When it comes to Dante, you can read his expressions pretty well. But Vergil was a hard code to crack. You can never tell what is on his mind. What he's thinking.. Picking up a potato and a sharp knife you begin to cut. Even though they're twins, they have different personalities. You gasp as your wrist was suddenly grabbed. You looked at the knife before looking at Vergil. "..You almost cut your finger. Be careful." He releases you and walks back into the living room. You release a breath as a realization kicks in.

He was right.

~~~~

The next day before you rose from your slumber, you felt a kiss on your forehead before you hear the door click shut. You sleepily rose your head from snoring Dantes chest, looking to your left to find Vergil gone for the day. Sighing, you laid back down. He escapes you again..

The day after that you waited, determined to.. Study Vergil if you will. Dante of course asked you if you were out of your mind. You ignored him, kissed him goodbye and pushed him out much to his protest. You can deal with Dante later; he will be gone on a job for most of the day. Doing most of your chores for the day, you decided to change things up for a bit. 'Maybe I can trip him up?' you thought as you sat down on Vergils desk with nothing but a bra and underwear on. You continued to file paperwork and bills. You hear the back door open and close, signaling Vergils arrival. Composing yourself, you pay no heed to Vergil, continuing to count the money left over. "Welcome home Vergil!" You didn't hear an answer, just his footsteps walking to his desk. You tense as he was behind you, reaching down and picking up the newspaper. You're eyes widen as he walked away and sat down on the couch, opening the paper. You whirled around to him and opened your mouth before closing it. Vergil blankly looked at you and arched a brow. "Yes, (Y/n)?" You shook your head and turned back around. "Ah.. nothing." You said, doing your best to hide the disbelief in your voice. 'He didn't do anything!?' Looking at him with the corner of your eye, you see that he's back to reading the news. Dante, of course would have already jumped on you! Maybe Vergil isn't interested today? You scrunched your face, thinking of another plan. 'I gotta change the game. Should I-?' Suddenly, you notice that it was chilly. You jumped at something landing on your head. Blinking, you took it off before your jaw dropped at what it was. Whirling back at him in shock as you covered your bare body, you shock turned to embarassment at him twirling your panties with his finger. You squeezed your bra in your hand as your face turned red. "H-How!?" Vergil looked up at you, a faint mischievous smile spreads on his face. "It took you a bit longer than I thought to notice."

Yes, he is an enigma indeed..

Thanks for Reading!