Dante Jelousy

"And I told you Lady!! You'll get your money!" Dante threw his hands up in frustration. "Like I've not heard the same bull before. You said that the last two times!" Lady rolled her eyes. You were sitting crisscross on the couch watching them bicker back and forth. Trish was next to you reading a magazine, use to the constant arguing. Vergil had a early morning job today. You've figured as much, since before the sun came up, you felt a kiss on the forehead before hearing the door click shut. You blush and smile at the memory. "Hey babe, I'm over here." You snapped out of it to find Dante bending down at the waist facing you. "If you're fantasizing, you need to be looking at me!" You cross your arms and huffed. "Yeah right! Who says I'm fantasizing about you?" He quirked a brow. "So you are fantasizing about me." You held up a finger and shook it. "No I wasn't!" "Yes, you were." "I wasn't, Dante!" "If it wasn't me you wouldn't be blushing!" You heaved a heavy sigh and turned away. "I don't have to tell you anything!" Dante straightens up and pouts. "It's about Vergil, huh?" You flinch as a light blush appeared on your face. "It IS him! What's he got that I don't?!" Dante throws his hands up in frustration, his red coat fluttering from the movement. "He's not an idiot for one.. And I bet he pays his dues on time." Lady retorts and looks at Trish. "Am I missing anything?" Trish closes her magazine and ponders. "Well I can mention a list of th-" "Shut up!" Dante yells before turning to you. "Babe, you know I can make you scream louder then he can." Your blush deepens and you glared. "Not in front of other people, please!"

Dante looks at the ladies nonchalantly before turning back to you. "So? What's the big deal?" Lady 'tsked' and put her hands on her hips. "Bastard.. But anyway, I'm giving you till tonight to cough up the dough before I beat your ass." Lady grabs her giant bazooka and turns to leave. "Later, (Y/n). Let's go, Trish." You look at Lady before you turn to Trish getting up. "Wait! Where are you going?" Trish briefly pats your head and begins to follow Lady. "We have a job later today. We'll see you soon." You stare at them shut the door, leaving you alone with Dante. 'They do this on purpose..' You thought.

Immediately, you were pounced on the couch as Dante straddles your waist, his forehead on yours. "You're so cruel, baby.." He whispers and kisses your lips. "Do you not think of me at all?" You gasp and shudder at Dante gloved hands sliding up your shirt through your bra. He nibbles your ear and gave both breast a gentle knead. "Do I ever cross your mind?" Dante continues, his tongue licking your collarbone before biting next to the mark Vergil left you. You moan and try to focus on the questions. "D-Dante.." Suddenly in a burst of confidence, you grasped his face with both hands to have him look at you. "It was always about the two of you, no one else. So..don't be jealous, Dante." You grinned before gasping in surprise and pleasure as Dante suddenly slips two fingers inside you. "Don't test me, Angel.." Dante smirked as he watches your reaction at his moving fingers. It was heating up and you helped Dante rid of your shirt and bra. "You should just not wear anything at all.."Dante mused before licking and nibbling on of your breast. "Dante! Please.." You will was fading and face flushed as you try to match your thrust with his fingers. "Oooh.. Babe, what is it that you want?" Dante ego was flaring as his fingers slowed down their movements. You slightly glared at him; curse his teasing! You look away in embarrassment before Dante grabs your chin to guide you back to face him. His icy blue eyes filled with lust accompanied by his smirk makes you want to slap it off and jump on him. "(Y/n).. What do you want?" He moans softly and grinds his hips to yours, causing you to arch your back. "I want-!" Dante suddenly covers you with his body as Trish enters the room. "Can't you fucking knock first?" Dante growls, angry for the interruption. Trish grabs her gun off the table and shrugs her shoulders. "I forgot my gun. Lady says you have a job too, so you better get moving." She replied in a monotone voice. She suddenly notice you, hot and bothered. "I would tap that if I was a guy too." She laughs as she dodges a pillow from Dante. "Back off Trish! She's mine!" You sighed and smile softly, burying your face in his chest. You know you can never have anyone else but both of them.