Pillow Talk (Dante/Vergil)

You hummed in the darkness of the bedroom in sudden wonder. "Dante? Vergil?" You called out as you tapped Dante's arm that was around your waist. "..Yes?" Vergils body shifts as he answers. "Uuugh.. whaaat babe.." Dantes whine making you want to laugh. However, you cannot lose focus. This is a very important question that you must ask. "When you are in your devil's form, how do you use the bathroom?"
.......

Silence fell in the room. "Babe are you asking this now?" You sat up and nodded vigorously, knowing that Dante is looking at you like you have 2 heads."Yes! This is a very serious question!" Vergil chuckles in amusement, hand caressing your hip. "The form only is used for a last resort. It lasts a few moments anyway." "Oh..." you paused still sitting up. You gasp at a thought.

"So can you-"

"NO, we are not changing to test it out babe. Go to sleep!"

You pouted at Dante as he rolled on his side. "But-!" You squeaked at Vergil's arms pulling you to to lay down. "Rest your mind, (Y/n).."
You put your face in a pillow in disappointment. Dante had his arm on your waist, huffing out a laugh.

"This is the weirdest pillow talk ever."

Thanks for reading!