Vergil Dessert

You hum softly as you continue to stir the batter. The windows and doors are open to let fresh spring air makes its way through the building. Both Dante and Vergil are out on jobs, so you decided to make them a strawberry cake with icing and strawberries for dessert  tonight. Dante's likes are obvious when it comes to food, save the 'you' part he tries to add to his list. Vergil, however, is completely different. Every time you ask what he would like to eat he would say the same thing: "Whatever you make is fine."

You sigh as you put the batter in the pan and into the oven. It's hard to know what Vergil is thinking. Even his facial expressions are difficult to understand sometimes. But there are times when you both have  your moments of understanding. You giggle at the thought and turn your attention to the leftover batter. 'I know I shouldn't...' But you couldn't help it! Grabbing the spoon, you begin to dig in. "Mmmm" you sighed at the delicious strawberry batter, gasping as some dripped down your shirt and your chin. "Oh darn it.." You turn to get a napkin to clean up, only to face Vergil. You jumped and put your hands on his chest at his sudden.. And close.. appearance; when did he get in here?!

"God, Vergil! You scared me! How was the job?" Vergil looks to the oven before looking at you. "Irrelevant.. You're baking something?"  You nodded, suddenly worried. "Yeah. Strawberry cake and I made strawberry lemonade too. I'm sorry Vergil. I didn't know what you wanted.. I should've had asked you first." You suddenly fell quiet and blushed as Vergil leans in to lick the batter off of your chin. His arms wrapped around your waist as he licked down your neck to your collarbone. "V..Vergil!" You moaned as he nibbles your collarbone before licking the batter off your chest. Your breath quickens and you hold on to his blue trench coat. Your knees begin to weaken as he kisses his way back to your lips. Giving your lips a few pecks, he releases you to catch your breath. "I will be late tonight. Dante will be back." He says before turning and making his way to the door. Vergil stopped midway before turning his head to you. "Dessert was delicious." He comments before closing the door behind him, leaving you hot, bothered, and red as Dante's trench coat. Only the sound of the oven going off snapped you back to reality.