Breather: Dante

You continued to sweep as you hum your favorite song. The sun shining high in the sky, and the gentle breeze blew in from the open windows. Sighing, you paused and looked around at your work. You finally finished dusting and sweeping. It was the least you can do; there is not a lot to do when the boys aren't home.. Grabbing the broom and putting it away, you moved to Dantes desk. Sighing at the pile of magazines, pizza crust and other miscellaneous items, you get to work. You threw out the unnecessary trash and organized as best as you can. Your faces scrunches in disgust at the sticky, caked in strawberry jam on the floor under his chair. Shaking your head, you rolled up your sleeves and grabbed a wet rag. Getting on your hands and knees, you begin to scrub. You jumped before sighing in relief at the door slamming open and boots clanking. "It smells girly in here.. Babe where are ya?" Dantes voiced boomed through the room. Jeez if you had neighbors they would complain all the time about the noisy half demon. "Dante I'm behind the desk.. Do you know how much crap you have in your drawer!? You question, not looking up and unaware of Dantes presence behind you. "Mmmm.. that ass though.. "You squeaked as you felt Dantes hand copped a feel. You whirled around to glare at him. "Dante!!" His smirk was pissing you off and making your heart flutter. His coat open to show his well toned chest... You shook your head to distract yourself from his form, which looked really good in black pants.. "Well lets get going, then!" You screamed in surprise as he lifted you up and put you over his shoulder. "W-wait!! What are you doing?!" you writhed in his arms as he walked outside, the moon barely rising up. "You need a breather, (Y/n)!"

Your eye twitch at the shiny pink neon sign that says "Love Planet." Dante winked at you. "This should be a nice place to wind down!" Deep down, and you didn't want to admit it, you always hated this place and the fact that he knows this place TOO well. "Babe? You got that look in your eyes!" you blinked and briefly looked at him before turn away. "What are you talking about?" He scoffs and grins. "You know what I mean.. That jealous look you get when I mention this place or if another woman flirts with me or Verg." You tried to hide your face from his cocky look. 'The bastard..' Your hand was grabbed by his gloved one and pulls you inside. "Babe you know damn well that we can read you like a book." He pulled you along the side to a hidden door away from the lewd crowd. You started to get nervous as he opened the door to what seems to be a lounge, a red king sized bed with silky sheets lay in the back. He leaned and whispered in your ear. "You know, Valentines Day is coming around.." you gasped as he picked you up bridal style and laid down gently on the bed. Heat began to spread through your body as he removed his trench coat and tossed it aside. "D-Dante? What are you doing?" You tried crawling away before he grasped your ankles and pulled you back to him. "N-no not here!!" you gasped as he leaned in and nibbled your neck, his hands sliding up your leg. He moved away from your neck and pressed his lips to yours, swiftly removing your apron and shirt and tossing it to the floor. You couldn't help it.. his kiss why was it so distracting. Your body outweighs your reasoning as you wrapped his arms around his shoulders. Your breath became heavy, sweat rolled down your body, clothes were removed as both of you connected as one. Dante was very different from Vergil. Vergil would take you nice and slow, whispering sweet words to your ear. Dante, however, was an animal, fast and sensual. He'd have so much energy to waste even after you released. Cussing and whispering perverted, dirty things making your heat increase even more. So rough.. so sensual.. By the time you reached your high, Dante continued to pound into you sensitive core. He couldn't even give you a breather...

Cold, icy eyes stare at the younger twin on his desk, a strawberry sundae and both legs upon it while he reads his magazine. The eldest could make out a satisfied grin behind the magazine as he walked to his own desk. "She's still asleep.." Vergil stated, already knowing the answer. "Yep.. sleepin' like a angel baby." Dante reaches for his sundae, not looking at his brother. "Dante -" The said man sighed and lowered his magazine. "Hey! Babe wasn't complaining.. you could tell.." He then grins at his brother. "I know you're turned on too.." Vergil let out a breath as he sat down at his desk, his mighty katana sat on it. He reaches for a cloth to wipe the dry blood of his enemies. "She is resting.. I wont push her." "Vergil....." Both men froze and turned to the top of the stairs. There you were.. your naked form underneath a sheet as you panted, face flushed. With no hesitation, Vergil quickly rose from his desk and trotted upstairs to you, picking you up bridal style as the bedroom was the destination. "Hey-!" Dante protested as the door to Vergil's room slammed shut and the door locked. "You had your turn, Brother."

"WWHHHAAATT?!"