Foolish (Vergil)

(Vergil's POV)

Vergil continues to look at her at the kitchen door. She'll still hum a tune, will still glance at him and smile. He still doesn't get how she, a HUMAN, put such a hold on him. A woman with both Spardas on a leash. He huffed at the thought. He denied it, so much that he even blamed it on her. A temptress, a witch somehow pulling him into her arms. Of course, Dante was the one who fell first and Vergil thought he was weak and insolent. But perhaps, Vergil was the fool? He was ready to battle his brother again after he couldn't take what you were doing to him anymore. After a bit of compromise, they both agreed to share in a way.. He just.. didnt want to see you cry anymore. "How the mighty have fallen.." He unconsciously whispers to himself. "Vergil?" He blinked, staring into her (eye color) eyes. "What's wrong?" He raises his hand and caresses her lips with his thumb. "V-vergil?" Yes.. It was these lips, her eyes, her voice. He wraps his arm around her waist and lays his chin on top of her head, inhaling her scent from her favorite shampoo. He felt her sigh and relax, returning his embrace. Vergil did have his pride to the point of obsession. Trying so hard to be like his father. Now, he seeks his pride in a different way. The fact that only HE can make (Y/n) feel this way amplifies his obsession with her more and more. He grabs her hair gently and leans her head back, kissing his mark he left on her right neck. "Ahh.." Damn it all, the noises she makes drives him crazy. He suddenly picks her up, sitting her on the counter of the kitchen. "Wait.. but dinner-" "Hush.." Vergil crashed his lips on hers to silence this pointless talking. There it is again, his body is moving on his own. How good he felt, his body and mind as her tiny hands ran through his hair. Vergil growled, trying to undo the buttons of her shirt. Why wear something this trivial? She gasps at Vergil ripping the front of the shirt, diving into her chest. Her skin feels so right on his lips and tongue, tracing it up and down. Her moans making him shiver, aching for more of her. Removing her bra, Vergil looks back into those eyes. 'Yes.. Filled with need and desire for him boost his ego and satisfies him. "Ahh.. Vergil-!" He sucks harder on her breast, wanting to hear more his name from her lips. Vergil icy eyes bore into hers as he removes the rest of her clothing. She gasp and shivers at the cold counter as Vergil bends her over. "Vergil.. what-!" He pulls down his pants and boxers, groaning in pleasure as he enters within her. "You are ours, (Y/n). Do you understand?" He smirks at her eyes rolling in ecstasy as he thrust in and out of her. "Yes!! Oh God, Vergil!" This is why he gave up his quest for power. For this, for her. He leans down, moving her head up to kiss her roughly, tongue dancing with hers as he quickens his speed. Her moans grew loudly and frequent with each movement. Vergil pulled away and moaned, holding her hips as she tightens around him. "Vergil!!" The screams of his name and her orgasm causes him to release his seed into her. Vergil pulls away, licking his lips at the sight of her panting, sweaty form. Fixing himself, he removes his coat and wraps it around her. Putting her on the couch, he kissed her forehead and grabs Yamato to head out to his next job.

Well.. Now HE is the foolish one..

~~

~(Readers POV)~

Dante opens the door of Devils May Cry, arching his eyebrows of you on the couch in a daze. You look to him and smiled. "Welcome back.." Dante shuts the door and goes to his desk to put Ebony and Ivory away. "Damn.. I missed it.. What, was it a quickie?" Still in Vergils coat, you threw your hands up in confusion. "But I didn't know what I did, though!! One moment I was getting dinner ready, and the next I was naked!! He was acting strange.. I couldn't tell what was on his mind." Dante scratched his head as he plopped down next to you. "Eh you know he does things out of impulse... I can't tell what he's thinking about either." You gulped, suddenly seeing a glint in Dantes eye as a grin spreads on his face. "Damn.. Now I'M horny!" You squeaked as you were sat down on his lap facing him. "Dante! I still have dinner to make! You can't wait?!" He shrugged his shoulder before licking his lips. 

"We can order pizza!"

Thanks for Reading!