Warmth (Vergil)

Shivering from the cold inside the living room, your glare hardened at the thermostat. "Fucking 25 degrees..." You sighed and gave up the glaring contest as the number dropped to 20. Pulling the blanket closer to your body, you walked to the broken down couch and sat down. 'How can Vergil sleep?' You wondered. You had to pull out of Vergils comfy arms to relive your bladder. As soon as you left the room, you instantly regret it. 'Dante is still out at his night shift..' Unfortunately, the heater in the shop was broken. And since its Sunday, you'd have to wait until Monday morning to get it fixed. Of course after much calculating, that meant that you couldn't go grocery shopping for another week.. 'Damn..' you sniffled and looked around. You might as well wait for Dante to return.

Your sight suddenly landed on a certain someone's blue trench coat. Looking around, and up the stairs to make sure Vergil wasn't there, you turn back to the coat. 'Should I??' Maybe its warmer then this blanket.. You shook your head in protest. No, no! You remember the last time you messed with the twins stuff. Dante and even Vergil kept on about it for a week! You scoffed at a picture of Dante's smirk and Vergil's amused face. 'I may as well go back to bed..'

So how in the world are you standing in front of the coat!? After going upstairs and peeking at the still sleeping Vergil, you tiptoed back down stairs to where you are now. Your hand pulled out of the blanket and reached slowly. Carefully, you dropped the blanket and put on the coat. 'WOOW!' It was surprisingly warm! Your eyes flutter shut at the feeling; it was if you could brave any winter storm. You inhaled and caught Vergils scent from the blue coat. You sighed happily as you hugged yourself.

"Babe.. What the hell are you doing?"

You quickly turn to the voice at the front door ,eyes widen like a deer in headlights. Dantes face scrunches in disproval as he closes the door. Boots clank to where you stood, his eyes look up and down at your form. "Nothing..." you whispered as he glared at the blue. "Then what the hell are you wearing Verg's jacket for?" You didn't like the tone of his voice as you looked away. "Jealous, Dante?" You groaned at the eldest brother's statement from the stairway. Dante scoffed and stomped into the kitchen. "Jealous of you? In your god damn dreams." You sighed, your body suddenly tired. You have to make sure to make him a sundae later..

Thanks for reading!