Sundae (Dante)

"Dante?" You called from the kitchen, sighing when he held the magazine up to his face. 'He's still upset?!' It's been a couple of days since he talked to you. 'He's acting like a child..' Just because you paid more attention to Vergil. You've told both of them that you'd love them all the same since they first confessed to you; Vergil took longer to tell you. You turned back into the kitchen, a smile slowly spreading on your lips as you opened the freezer. Okay fine.. If that's how he is going to act. Guess you need to up your game to get this half devil.

~~~

The door slammed open and boots clanked on the wooden floor. Dante ruffled his hair, tired from the job he had this evening. Suddenly, he paused and looked around the shop. Its quiet and dark. "BABE?" He shouted as he walked into the kitchen after checking the restroom. Vergil left the same time he did. He started to panic; So where the hell..? He turned as the freezer door was ajar. A note was taped on the door. He took it off and read aloud, suddenly relaxing at the your handwriting.

Dear Dante,

I have your strawberry ice cream. If you ever want to see it again, come to my room immediately.

(Y/n)

His eyebrow raised, trying to hide his grin. Crumpling up the note and shoving it in his coat pocket, he strides out of the kitchen and begins up the stairs. "Haha Babe. You're hilarious.." He trails off once he opens your door, his jaw quickly clenches up. "Oh hey there!" Your smile innocent as you got up from the bed, a spoon in your mouth and ice cream in hand. You were in nothing but a lacy red bra and undies. Various ice cream toppings lay on your nightstand. "You seem to have had a rough day. Want me to make you a sundae?" You try not to shiver at Dante's lustful gaze up and down your body. He lets out a breathless laugh and shook his head. "You got me.." He then removes his coat and his shirt, his chest trying to distract you. You are a woman on a mission; focus! You turned your back to him as he removes his shoes. You grabbed a bowl and began to scoop some ice cream. You held a gasp as arms wrap around your waist. His lips brushed against your neck. Hands run up and down your stomach as you put strawberry syrup on top. "Nuts, babe.." You held back the laugh, reaching for the jar of crushed nuts. You turn in his arms, proud of your creation. You took a spoon and dug into the sweet treat, holding up a bite for Dante. His eyes never left yours as he took a bite, moaning as he licked his lips. He took the bowl from your hands and set it down, laying you back on the bed. You gasp as his lips crashed onto yours, his hands roaming to your rear and massaging. You taste the sweet, icy treat as his tongue slips, inside dancing with yours. 'But not this time..' With all of your strength, you shifted and pushed the surprised Dante on his back, your waisted straddling his. With quick reflexes, you clasped his wrist together in handcuffs over his head. You leaned back in triumph at your work, Dante's face still in shock. He blinks as you reached for the strawberry jam, a familiar smirk spreading on his face. "Well well.. Never thought you'd be into the kinky shit babe." You pouted, snapping your hips against his causing him to groan. "Quiet you! I'm in charge now." His breath quickened as you leaned in, your confidence rising with the heat in between your legs.

"I'm going to enjoy my treat.."

So I am working on the smut part of this chapter. Just a warning it may be a LOT.. or not who know what my brain says. But if you'd like me to post it let me know!

Thanks for Reading!