The Ocean Waves

"Would you care for another drink, my dear?" You giggled as Lady's poor British accent as she handed you another glass.  You sat up, and took a swig as you see Trish walking up from the waves. Both of you stare at Trish slick her wet hair back, her black two piece complements her. You feel that your (Fav. Color) swimsuit pales in comparison. "I hate you, Trish. You gotta look like a model WHERE EVER we go, huh?" Lady grumbles as she chugs her drink, trying not to laugh at your astonished look at her. Trish shakes her head and flops on her towel. You handed her your glass for her to take a sip. "We all look like models, you know." Trish winked and takes a drink as you stood and stretched. Lady hummed and sat back on her beach chair. "Damn right we do." You stare out into the ocean, waters calm and clear. Your thoughts suddenly go to the demon twins and wondered if they were doing alright. 'Maybe I should call them..' You puffed out your chest and ran to the water. They'll be fine! They are not babies; you came here to relax and have a good time!! You ran in until the water reached your waist, shivering due to the cold. Holding your breath, you dive aweing at how clear you can see. Out of the corner of your eye you see a shadow a few feet away. 'What is that?' A fish? Jellyfish? 'Wait...' You tried to swim backwards as it suddenly grows bigger. All quick as it grows you were grabbed by your arms to the surface. Trish pulls you out as you coughed and gagged from the sea water. "Just our god damn luck!!" Lady shouts as she runs back from the car with her cannon like gun. "We relax for a day and a demon shows up!!" You held on to Trish's embrace in fear as the blob of seaweed grew and grew. Almost the size of a large building, three eyes popped open and glared down at you. "WOMAN SACRIFICES?!!!" It screeches before roaring in pain at Lady's shots. "(Y/N)!! GO BACK TO THE CAR!" Trish shouts, ushering you away and reaching in her beach bag. You stumbled to the car until you turned around. Something shine in the light that makes you squint to see. 'What is that in the water...?' Your eyes widen in realization as it was connected to the monster.

"A weak spot?!"

You gasped and watched in horror as Lady was grabbed by her leg and lifted in the air. You looked back into the car, hoping and praying that there was a extra gun. Heart fluttered as your suitcase that held your handgun. You quickly opened it and load, seeing that Lady was about to be eaten. Turning around you aimed, trying your best to stop shaking. 'Damn it, Damn it, DAMN-!!' You froze as familiar gloved hands held yours steady. "Aim properly, babe.." Your mind was empty as you aimed and fired. The monster screeched and melted until there was nothing but seaweed. The ocean waves calms down as you let out a breath. You jumped at arms wrapping around your waist. "Damn! I NEVER get tired of you shooting shit! What a turn on!" You whirl around to face the youngest brothers grin.

"Dante!!"

You squeaked at him kissing in between your breast. "Missed me that much babe?" You tried to pull away, blushing but more worried about your friend. "Dante! Lady is-" He sighs and slumps his shoulders as he released you. "Eh she's fine.." You let out a breathless laugh as you see her hand bust out of the seaweed. "Oh, thanks! I'm FIIINNE ASSHOLE!!" You ran to her into the seaweed and tackled her with a hug. Tears threaten to fall as she hugs you back. You feel Trish's arms hugging you both. "Aww, (Y/n), I'm alright!" You nodded as she patted your head to comfort you. "It seems we didn't needed to come here, brother.." You looked up at the eldest walking up. "Vergil! Wait a minute.." you get up and put your hands on your hips. "Did you guys follow us here?!" Dante looked away and Vergil crossed his arms and scoffed. "Naw babe, we were just passing through!" Your eyebrow twitched at Dante's poor lying skills. Vergil walks to you and removes a piece of seaweed from your hair. He pauses before leaning down and kissing your forehead. "... Dante was persistent.." He whispers as Trish laughs. You and Trish help up Lady as you stare at Vergils back. You figured that he was lying too, but you didn't question. He was harder to read then a calculus book! You were just glad everyone was ok. As long as your best friends were safe.. All was well with you! "Well since everyone is here.." Trish says as she went to the cooler and pulled out two beers. She threw them at the twins that easily caught it.

"Why don't we continue this beach trip together, huh?"

Thanks For Reading!