Weapons: (Dante/Vergil)

@Azureman136 had a good idea so I thought I should try! Let me know what you think!

Enjoy!

You know you aren't supposed to, but it just so tempting!! You shook your head and sipped your tea, organizing the paperwork on the Vergil's desk. Its still super early, they're not even up yet and the twins are both in their beds on their day off.. Maybe it wouldn't hurt if you could try it out? Shaking your head faster to get rid of the temptation, you got up to put your cup in the sink.

So.. how did you end up in front of Dante's desk? In front of his drawer? Where his trusty guns lay?! 'Its early, right? They aren't awake!' So it wouldn't hurt if you could just touch them... Right? Gulping, you reach down and slowly open the drawer, Ebony and Ivory giving its own light as they are revealed to you. You look around, making sure no was around before picking up Ebony. A jolt of energy shoots through your arm as you hold the gun. Picking up Ivory, you then step back and let out a breath. "Wow.." You gasped and held them up in awe. Smiling and aiming around, you imagine yourself hunting down demons. It was like a burning sensation in your hands yet.. It didn't hurt at all! Whirling around and about, your eyes then landed on Vergil's Yamato.

Should you dare??

"WOOW.." slowly unsheathing Vergil's sword with awe and wonder, you held it up and examined it. It was amazing!! It was like a icy blizzard ran through your whole body while you're handling it! Ebony and Ivory lay in Dante's holsters around your waist. You held back your giggling and kept silent just to be sure to wake the twins. Thrashing and jumping about, you swung Yamato, feeling more and more of its power.

"Weeellll! You don't see this everyday.." You froze in your fighting stance. You don't even need to turn to know who it was. Or who THEY were. "Say Verg, that was quite a show, huh?" To more of your embarrassment, you slowly turned to find not just Dante, but Vergil on the stairs. Both men were in their boxers, save Vergil in his blue tank top, leaning over the rail watching you. Of course Dante would have a grin as wide as his face, but you didn't expect Vergil's amused grin, his arm propping up his head on the rail. "This is quite an interesting show, brother.." You sulked and tried to hide your face. 'So embarrassing..' A cool, soft hand lifted your chin to face the eldest twin. Your face heats up as he kissed your nose. Dante's hands slide around your waist, nuzzling the crook of your neck. You feel a grin as he rested his hands on Ebony and Ivory, Vergil's hand on top of yours on Yamato. "Ya' know Baby.. We have other weapons you could play with.."

Thanks for reading!