Safe

"Shes a lost cause, brother. Leave her here."

"No, she's still breathing, Verg. We gotta try."

A voice..? No two voices.. She felt herself rise as she was scooped into someone arms. Her head rested on a hard surface, letting her breath match the heartbeat of the man carrying her. "H- Help.. the others.. leave me.." She hears a hush and a hand on her cheek. "Don't worry about a thing sweetheart. You're safe now.."

Safe? Thats right.. You're safe now..

~~~~~

Clouds begin to cover the sky as rain drops fell through the town. Two women with bags of items walk quickly to a run down building to avoid the downpour. The Devils May Cry sign was off, but light within lets them know they have returned. The short haired woman slams the door open causing the two twins to face her. "Haven't you heard of knocking, Lady?!" Dante puts his legs off of his desk and rubs his eyes. "Shut it! Where is she?" She walks to his desk and puts two bags on his desk, reaching in and pulling out gauze wrap and ointment. "She is asleep. Lower your voices." She rolls her eyes at the older twin in blue and points at him with irritation. "Don't you shush me. All of a sudden we get a text in the middle of the night saying '(Y/n) is in trouble,' nothing else and what do we find?!" Lady relaxes at a hand on her shoulder from the blonde woman. "Calm down. The only thing we need to worry about is (Y/n)." Lady rubs her temples before nodding. "You're right Trish.." She smiles softly at her before putting down the rest of the groceries on Vergils desk. "The demons?" Vergil grabs a bag and heads the the kitchen. "DISPOSED OF. That we made sure.." Dante jabbed a thumb to the retreating Vergil. "He scanned the whole property and wiped the motherfuckers all out." He held up a bottle of ointment, eyes begin to sparkle in mischief. "I'll put this on her-" "Oh no you don't!" Trish snatched the bottle and followed Lady up the stairs. "We haven't seen her yet anyway, go pick up the pizza we ordered." Dante crossed his arms in irritation.

"Damn it.."

~~~~

"Jesus look at you.. You look like shit, (Y/n)." You frown and laid your head back into the large pillow, too much in pain at the moment to argue back. "You know you could be more subtle about it!" She grins at you, grabbing a chair and drags it next to the bed. "You know I dont sugar coat things." You groaned in pain as she helps you remove your shirt. Trish looks to your shoulder that the butcher knife was buried into. "Its been a two days and its healing pretty well.. faster than I've ever seen before!" You let out a shaky breath as Lady removed the bandages. Deep scar tissue shows on your (color) skin. 'Shes right..' You hissed as a cold cloth runs on your wounds. 'My wounds.. not only my physical wounds are healing.' It seems after all that has happened, you can finally breathe. You can finally sit and relax after so long. The abuse, the pain, the suffering and that place. It was destroyed, gone and finally you feel secure and safe..

And it's all thanks to those two devil brothers. All thanks to Lady and Trish..

That you felt safe.

Thanks for reading!
(Stay safe out there!)