Birthday: Dante/Vergil

You crossed your arms and nodded in triumph at your work. You were all finished with the birthday cake; strawberry shortcake with blueberries and fluffy icing. The twins birthday was today, and you thought you should give them a surprise. After all, they did allow you to stay with them. Every time you cleaned and cooked, Dante and Vergil would give you a fit. "You are not our slave.." Vergil would say. "Verg is right. I'd prefer you to be MY personal slave!" Your face blush and eyebrow twitched at Dante's words. Of course, you didn't listen and continued to work around the house. You wanted to be of some use to them. Something to give them to come back home to. You begin to shiver and pull more of your apron close to you. You can't believe you're doing this. But you didn't have any money to buy a gift. Lady gave you an idea before she left; why not just wear a nude apron? You, of course are not completely nude, but instead wearing black lingerie under a apron. You slightly wonder if this was a good idea. You face redden at the thought of what they would do to you.

You jumped and continued making dinner as you hear the door slam open. "Babe?" Dante voiced over his clanking boots. "We're hooome! Where are you?" You took a deep breath, held both of their dinner plates and walked out to the living room. "Welcome home, guys!" You do your best not to laugh at Dantes and Vergils surprised faces. You set their plates down at their desk, avoiding their lust filled stares. "Happy Birthday Dante and Vergil! I made steak with potatoes and veggies. The cake is ready too, so once you're done well have some!" You turned and sway your hips as you left the room into the kitchen. You leaned against the counter, hand over your heart. What did they think? Suddenly the kitchen door was slammed open by Dante, his eyes clouded in desire. "Baby.. Where do you think your going?" Your face turns red as you backed away. "What ever do you mean?" You bumped into Vergil's well toned chest, his arms wrap around your waist and his lips brushing your ear. "We haven't opened our present yet.." You gulped in anticipation as you see Dante remove his gloves and walking towards you. "It's the upstairs bedroom for you, Angel."

~~~~~~~~

The room filled with your panting as the sheets pulled over you. "Man! That was a good birthday present, babe. You know..." You feel Dantes arm wrap around you waist and kisses you, his skin on yours. You lifted your head from Vergils bare chest. "I think I'd like a round two.. what do you think Vergil?" Your eyes widen as you feel Vergils hand slide down you stomach to your clit, bringing it back to life again. "I believe so.." You blushed as you are on your back, both twins hovering over you. "Wait-Aah!" You moaned as Vergil attack your breast with kisses, his hot tongue flicked your nipple. "Ah ah ah.. it's the Birthday boys call, (Y/n).." Dante smirks as he spreads your legs and enters his finger in your sensitive core.

"Mmm... Happy Birthday to us.."