Stop It!! (Dante/Vergil)

Both of them.. Both of them are too cocky for their own good. "Hey Verg! You know damn well I'm making this shot." You leaned back into the couch facing the pool tournament in front of you. Dante and Vergil just came home, but as soon as you greeted them the atmosphere changed. Both of them setting down their weapons and heading to the pool table. It's as if they both got into it somehow today, Vergil glaring holes in the back of Dantes head as he strolled to the pool table. Dante leans down and aims with the stick before shooting. "You missed.." Dante sucked his teeth before rising. "Like you missed that one demon earlier that I MYSELF took down?" 'Oh no.. Is that what this is about?' Vergil usually pays no heed to his brothers antics. "Hmph. Last time I checked I was in that position because of YOUR sloppy work." For some reason the tension now was so thick you can cut it. "If you weren't such a idiot and not get in my way he wouldn't have escaped." You stood and up abruptly and held your hand up. "Hold on guys-" Dante slammed the pool stick so hard he broke it in two."Listen bastard. Don't go blaming ME for you sucking!!" Vergils patience was wearing thin as he faces his brother. "And DONT get in my way, weakling." Dante suddenly stomps to his desk, pulling out Rebellion from the mound on the wall. "Wanna take this outside? So (Y/n) cant see me kick your ass?!" Your heart suddenly dropped as you see Vergil grip his sword. "If it means saving you from an embarrassment, sure."

"WAIT A MINUTE!!!!"

You yelled, stopping the twins in their tracks. "What the fuck is going on?! You both were fine when you left for work. Now all of a sudden you both are at each others fucking throats!" Dante put his sword on his shoulder, eye brow raised with a blank look. "Language, babe." Vergil turns away from you. "Its none of your concern, (Y/n)." You look at Vergil in disbelief before shaking your head. "Come on you guys.. Why do you have to fight?" Dante began to storm out, not before bumping into his brother roughly. "Its something a man outta do babe. Stay out of it." Vergil looks at you with the corner of his eye before walking out behind him. "Remain here." It felt like you were talking to a wall build of titanium. The door closed as you stared at where they stood. This.. Hasn't happened in a long time. They've fought a couple of times, sure. Mainly male testosterone at work. But after you proclaimed your love and they both decided to share, their fight went down to a minimum. Just a couple of words from you and they stop. But this time.. why wont they stop? You gripped your fist at a feeling that things will be bad with this. Your mind going back to Vergils icy stare. 'Remain here.' You decided to defy his words and ran outside. "DANTE? VERGIL?!" You yelled as you stopped at the end of the sidewalk. Not seeing any signs of red or blue. 'Where did the go?!' Whatever the reason, you have to stop them! Suddenly, a clothed hand came from behind your panicked form and covered your mouth. A sickly sweet smell fills your nose as you fell into darkness.

"Found you, brat."

Thanks For Reading!