Sundae PT.2 (Dante)

(WARNING!)

I put this on here to let you know its for mature (18 and up)! It may be too much!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

'But not this time..' With all of your strength, you shifted and pushed the surprised Dante on his back, your waisted straddling his. With quick reflexes, you clasped his wrist together in handcuffs over his head. You leaned back in triumph at your work, Dante's face still in shock. He blinks as you reached for the strawberry jam, a familiar and dirty smirk spreads on his face. "Well well.. Never thought you'd be into the kinky shit babe." You pouted, snapping your hips against his member causing him to groan. "Quiet you! I'm in charge now." His breath quickened as you leaned in, your confidence rising with the heat in between your legs.

"I'm going to enjoy my treat.."

You slowly leaned in, pressing your lips to his. He tried to push up and deepened the kiss, but you weren't having it. You leaned away and snapped your hips in warning, getting another groan. Removing your bra and tossing it aside and move you lips on his neck. "God babe.. I want to grab your- ouch!" He hissed at a nip on his neck. "Quiet..! You talk when I say you can." A grin spreads on his face as you moved further down to his chest. Grabbing the tube of the ice cream, you begin to spread it on his chest. Licking your lips, you bend down trailed your tongue down the trail, his body rising from sensation. "(Y/n).." He let out a breath. His buckles to his pants were difficult but you manage to get them undone. "Ya having a hard time babe?" He moaned as you pulled down his boxers and grabbed his cock, glaring at him. "Got it, shutting up, continue." A mischievous grin spreads as you 'Accidently' dropped some ice cream on his cock. "Fuck.." A growl escapes Dante as you began to lick him. Up and down, careful not to go too fast with your hand as you stroke him. "God.. babe." Taking him into your mouth, you began to suck. You couldn't help but get turned on by his dirty words and cussing as he tired to move his hips. "Babe.. I'm going to fuck you so good until you don't know how to walk." You suck harder making his head roll back. 'He's getting close.' You suddenly release and tried to catch your breath. "What.. the.. hell!?" You grinned and removed your panties. You grinned as you grabbed your breast, the other hand sliding down to your clit. "You don't run the show now Dante." A blank stare crossed on his face. Suddenly, you froze as his muscles flexed in a struggle. "Wha.. What are you doing!?" 

KLANG

Wha..

With a smirk, he broke the cuffs chain, freeing himself and tackling you to the floor. "NO FAIR!!" You shouted as Dante pinned your hands over your head with one hand. Of course.. he is a half demon. You had no time to think about it as he lifted your leg up and entered within you. "AAH!!" You threw your head back and moaned as Dante thrusted rapidly. He smirked as you moan and scream in pleasure at each thrust. He leaned near your ear, his white hair tickling your cheek. "Ohhoho... You're gonna get it now, baby." He stops and moves from you, much to your protest. He quickly picks you up, giving you a kiss before throwing you on the bed. Dante electric blue eyes looks at you with lust as he turns you over on your stomach. "Push that sexy ass up, (Y/n)." He growled in an command. You did as instructed, letting out a breathless moan as you feel him enter your slick walls. "Ah fuck, you're so tight!" His hips move, thrusting fast, then slowing down before you could orgasm."Nooo.. Dante please!!" You whined and whimpered in protest, only to receive a slap on your ass. "Say it for me, baby." His hands cup both your breast, massaging them. You gasp as he pinches your nipples. "Please Dante, let me cum! Please!" You feel his hot tongue lick the shell of your ear as he quickens once more, complying with your request.

"Good girl.."

(It took so long because I was worried that it wouldn't be good.. sigh..)

Thanks for Reading!