Confusion (Dante/Vergil)

Trish asked you a very good question the other day.
"Do you ever get confused when both of their hair is down and they don't have their coat on?"
You looked up from your desk in thought. To be fair, you DO sometimes.. You hear the shower that was running upstairs turn off. Wait.. who is in there? Both Dante and Vergil were home today. But you were so into the paperwork that Lady gave you you didnt see who went where. 'Perfect timing!' You got up and tiptoed up the stairs. You wanted to make it seem you got out of your room at the same time, since the bathroom was across from your room. Standing in your doorway, you flinch as one of the twins comes out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist. You gulped, trying not to look up and down at that wet hair, well toned body and imagining the towel falling off. His icy colored eyes looks to you, eye brow raised in confusion. 'This is... Vergil?' "What is it, (Y/n)?" A calm tone confirms your guess. 'Bingo!' You grinned and walked past him, humming. "Ah, nothing! Grilled chicken for dinner tonight!" You feel Vergils stare on your back, wondering what in the world is going on in your head.

~~~

The next day you had another chance! It seems whichever twin it was, was napping on the couch, shirtless and gray sweat pants on. You can't help it but to be a pervert, looking up and down his body and his tight pants. You moved closer to him, his chest rising and falling with a deep slumber. You look around him, trying to find any individual give away. Suddenly, your head was grabbed and pulled down for a deep kiss. Your breath became heavy as a tongue slip into your mouth to explore. As quick as it was, you were released, in a daze and glaring at a cocky smirk. 'This is Dante all right..' "Whatcha doing? Like what you see?" Yeah, that's definitely him. You whirled around and went to the kitchen in embarrassment. "N-nothing.."

~~~

'Shower time!' You sighed in content after you finish the dishes from dinner. Coming out, you notice it was quiet. 'They must of went to work.' You climbed up the stairs and grabbed your clothes from your room. Closing the bathroom door, you undress and turn the shower on. 'It can be confusing in a way.. but.' You blush, entering the shower as another way comes in your head. When you make love, Dante.. has girth. He is rough, and loves to talk dirty. Dante speeds it up and slows down. Vergil on the other hand.. has length. Sensual and soft, he makes sure your comfortable. Vergil takes it slow to the point that its torture and you have to beg him to take you. You shook your head and turned the water a bit cooler. ' Calm down-!' You whirled at the bathroom door open, a familiar figure stepping in and opening your curtains. You squeaked and close your eyes at the naked twin. "Dante!!!"

Wait...

Lips crash into yours as he enters the shower, hands massaging your breast. You moan as he pinches the nipples, tongue wrestling with yours. His kisses goes down your neck to your breast, licking and sucking both with vigor. "Aah!!" You bit your lip at teeth nibbling your nipples. 'Dante?! Vergil?! Which one?!' You couldn't even guess or think. He lifts your leg up and enters within you. Moaning and gasping echoes throughout the bathroom with each thrust he makes. Skin on skin slapping drives your mind insane with euphoria. Arms around his neck, lips eagerly on his as you pulse and reached your orgasm. A deep grunt and he releases within, causing you to shiver in delight. Both of you pant, looking at each other as he wraps the other leg around his waist. Holding you steady, he reaches and turns off the shower. He continues to kiss you as he quickly walks out and into Dantes room. 'I knew it, this is Dante-' "Its about time Verg! Its MY turn!" You lean back and look in shock at the said man looking back in amusement. A quick peck and he throws you onto the bed, a naked Dante licking in anticipation. Crawling on top of you, he leans and slowly licks down your neck. You went to wrap your arms around him. But quickly both of your hands were pinned above by Vergils hand. God, Dante is going so slow!! They.. changed roles!? "Aaah, Dante, please!" You turn your head to the side at his agonizing teasing, his hot tongue flicking your nipples slowly. Going down your stomach he kisses the pelvis and your inner thighs. He grins before dragging his tongue on your clit. You moan as two fingers slips in and out at a leisurely pace. "Dante,
Please don't tease- mmph!!" Vergils kisses you roughly. His tongue continues its torment on your womanhood until you release on his hand. Removing his fingers and licking your juices off them, he grins and enters in you at a slow pace. Your mind is a mess from the twins whirlwind attack. He began to quicken his thrust, Vergil tongue and other hand going for your breast. "I..I'm-!" Words couldn't even form in your jumbled mind. You try to match your hips with Dantes as you were close. "Aaaaahh!" Your eyes flutter shut in pleasure as your walls clench around Dante, reaching another orgasm. He continues until he groans and releases in you as you gasp at the feeling. You flop on the bed, your body and mind like goo. Vergil suddenly pulls your sweat covered body to sit up and sit on him. "We're not done." You blink, before you gasp, throwing your head back in pleasure as his cock thrust into you again. "It's a insult that you called me Dante." Vergil thrusts his hips up and down in a fast pace. Dante huffed from behind your moaning form, his hands come around and cup your bouncing breast.

"We're gonna make SURE you know who is who. Even if we pound it into you all night."

Thanks for reading!