Sibling Spat (Dante/Vergil)

WARNING!

FOR MATURE ADULTS ONLY!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

(It's been a while! I hope everyone is safe and healthy! *As I wave in my depression hole with some red wine* Please enjoy!*)

"I bet I can make this shot, Verg."

"Your aim is terrible, in and out of battle."

"You shut the fuck up and watch this."

You sigh as you wash the last of the dishes in the kitchen, the twins' voices echoing through Devils May Cry. 'Here they go again...' Honestly this is the third time this week they would play pool, trying to best the other. You would rather have them do that than trying to kill each other. Thinking back, things are much tamer now. Vergil was definitely playing on the wrong side of the field, and everyone paid for it. You remember Dante's face; you never saw a look of pain from him for as long as you knew him. The fact that he was about to lose his brother. "If I didn't call out his name..." You breathed out, your thoughts reminiscing of the past. You jumped at arms around your waist, a face buried in the crook of your neck. "No other man should be in your thoughts, (Y/n)." You held back a giggle at Vergil's stern voice. 'I'm thinking about YOU.' But you minded your own, continuing cleaning the dishes and enjoying the brief, comforting silence. Only brief.

"BAAABEEE!!"

You hear Dante's boots clanking into the kitchen and another head on your other shoulder. "Vergil cheated!" You playfully roll your eyes at his whine, feeling Dantes hand squeezing your rear. "Don't throw blame at an obvious reality Dante." Vergils statement grumbles in your neck.

"Bitch, you saw me score!"

"And I followed in with a win."

"BOYS PLEASE!"

You turn off the water, drying your hands off with a towel. "Can you take this somewhere else? I need to finish cleaning!" Both twins lock eyes with each other seemingly communicating leaving you to raise your brow. "Well?" Their gaze returned to you, trailing up and down your form. You lean away as Vergil's eyes begin to darken and Dante licking his lips the more they eyed your chest down to your thighs. You tried to scoot past them, but a wall of chest blocks your escape. "G-Guys? Seriously, I need to clean, and laundry and-!" You were interrupted at Vergil scooping you up and carrying you to the pool table, splaying you on top of the fuzzy green surface. You moan at Vergil's lips crashing on yours, his hands beginning to unbutton your pants. "You can do that later, babe. Verg, I want to taste her pussy." Vergil mumbled an agreement before kissing down your neck. You gasp at your shirt pulled off and over you before he nibbled your skin. Your breath raspy and face heated, you couldn't stop mewling as he licks up to your ear. "Did you hear Dante, love? Turn around." You gulped at his husky demand, your body betraying you as you obeyed and Vergil pulling down your pants. You were on your hands and knees on the pool table, in your bra and underwear to the delight of the horny brothers. You bit your lips as your panties were pulled down, feeling kisses up your spine. Your head was suddenly pulled up, icy eyes close as Vergil kisses you. You feel his tongue caressing your lips, but you kept your lips shut resulting a growl from the older brother. "Ah, ah, ah. Open your mouth for Vergie." Dante whispered in your ear as his fingers unclasped your bra, the fabric sliding down your arms. You gasp at Dante's hands massaging your breast, Vergil taking the opportunity to slip his tongue inside to caress yours. You moaned at the sensation, reasoning flying out the window. Heat pooling between your legs at their treatment, out of breath from the kiss. Your eyes open at the feel of gloved hands sliding down to your thighs. Dante kisses the folds before spreading them open. "Oh yeah, all of ya is perfection right here." Dante whispers, his breath tickling your skin. His tongue slips inside, making circles as his thumb rubs your clitoris. Your repeated moans are muffled by Vergil's open mouth kiss. Vergil finally pulls away, a trail of saliva down your chin as you throw your head back in pleasure. "Dante.. Ahh!!" You felt the pressure as your toes curl, his skillful tongue brining you to an orgasm. Your upper body slumps on the table as you try to catch your breath. You scream at a slap to your rear, making your walls clench in need. You hear Dante laugh as you hear clothes being removed. "I guess we can agree on some things." You shiver at Vergil's bare chest on your back. He kisses down your back to lick your clit, Dante's hands massaging your breast to bring your body to life.

"That's true, Brother."

Thanks For Reading!