part one - i.

Okay so this story will be a little strange and I only say this because of the time period! Because I know the 'first part' won't be long enough to make a whole story and I really don't wanna make a third book I'll just put a Part One and Part Two of this book meaning different time period of when they're older. Confusing? Hope not.

Also in Mat and Aeriela POV.

-

I guess neither Nate and I knew what we were seriously getting ourselves into. I watched them in frusteration as he spoke to the higher pack members about a problem. Apparently Talaus had allot of debts and other business he didn't take care of. So when Nate killed and took his place as Alpha they were all placed on him now to take care of.

We had just finally finished high school-tutors, Alpha's don't have time to get up every morning and go to school-but Nate had already been under stress before. It hit him hard in the face after it was announced there was a new Alpha and so much pressure weighing on his shoulders. Everyone looked up to him even though he was pretty new. He knew what he was getting into.

And so did I. I had trouble with my own small pack. There was thirty-four of us now because the families of us who survived being taken by Ramses joined us. The others give their families their own choices to stay or go back to the pack. Across being families, they weren't gonna seperate. I have

Nate groaned as he hit the table roughly, "Just get them to stop. If they don't like it, they can leave. I don't want trouble makers in the pack if they don't agree in letting former members of packs back in. They is a pack about second chances."

Korey Hills sighed, an older wolf in the pack, "I have known these boys since they were little. It's hard for some for changes. Give them time. Our kind is dying, Alpha Nathan. We need all the members we can have."

"Which is why I want this Second Chance to happen. I'm not gonna let them all back, I will personally interview them and if I believe they deserve it-they can come back. Talaus threw a wolf out I heard just because he got a sarcastic with him. Didn't do anything wrong, just pissed Talaus off." he said.

"Alpha Nathan, I think we should talk about the incident in Charleswood. There's a group of Rogues there and everyone want them to leave. Since it's near Dallas, they believe they have the rights since it's a city but there causing some trouble. The women don't feel it's safe for their children." James Carson said.

Nate groaned as he brought his hands up to his forehead and rubbed his temple. He stood up, "Look all of you, just write down everything and put it on my desk. I will look at them all and email you my orders. I want full details of everything, I don't want anything left out. Alright?" he asked.

The olders wolves nodded before they looked at us both as they said their respects and left. Nate sat back down on his chair in the office and brought his hands up to his face, "One problem after another. I hardly sleep."

I stood up and walked over, "Just gotta take it one at a night, Nate. You're doing great."

He moved his hands as he scoffed and looked up at me like I was joking, "Great? Allot of them hate me. I don't even go by Nathan Redblood but Nathan Summers but they know us."

"Allot also love you for allot of the things your doing. Their just happy to have Talaus gone." I told him. "Our family wasn't hated until Talaus made us look like criminals."

"Four more families left." he said. "I won't have much of a pack left in months."

I chuckled, "Nate, relax. It's only the beginning.You got years and years to prove how much of a great Alpha you'll be. You're gonna do allot of great things for the pack."