part two - xxii.

Enjoy part two of Call Of The Wild! New part, new characters! (And familiar characters)

**Two Years Later**

I tapped the Clearblue test in my hand but it was upside down and I was waiting until the timer on my phone went off. I nervously tapped my foot since I was scared to see if the test comes out positive. Maybe scared to little-more like terrified since I didn't want to be pregnant. It's not because I don't want children because I do. I just don't want them right now. I have a whole pack to take care of. Maybe if I wasn't the Alpha and did have the time to take care of one I'll be more open to becoming a mom. I spent to much traveling, taking care of request and handling any troubles in the pack.

Killian wanted a baby though. He's been wanting a baby even before we were married and it's been over two years since our wedding. We weren't being safe and it crazy how I haven't gotten pregnant yet. Killian made me go check at a doctor but everything was fine with me. It was him who had low sperm count which was surprising for a wolf but not impossible.

The timer went off and I took a deep breath before flipping the test around. Not Pregnant appear on the digital pregnancy test. Relief wash over me and I let the deep breath out. I stood up from the toilet lid and walked over to the door. I stepped into the bedroom where Killian was laying on the bed tired from three hours of studying. Devin started his own small company and it was quickly growing around Oregon so Killian goes to work with him after he finishes business school.

I walked over towards the big bed and sat down, "It was negative." I told him. I turned to face him and held the test out towards him to show him.

He frowned as he leaned over and took it from me, staring at it for a moment before he threw it in the trash and brought his study guide up to his face to study some more more he snorted, "How can my father have seven children but I can't even get you pregnant?"

I moved next to him and put his arm around my shoulders before I rest my head on his shoulder, "This is way different Killian. Don't worry, it's gonna happen." I told him even though I hope it will later. I'm only twenty-one I got allot of time before I can have children but I didn't want to tell Killian this because I knew it would upset him.

He scoffed, "I have tried many things. Eating healthier, I don't drink, we have sex at least three times week so chances are increased, and I exercise just enough. My two older brothers don't have this problem, they both have three children already."

I took the study guide from him, "You're stressing allot, that's the problem. We're young Killian, we have plenty of time."

"I know." he said, sighing heavily. "Just like to start a family."

I sat up forcing him a smile, "We will, don't worry. Maybe not as much as you Arkwrights like to pop out ten kids but we'll have some."

"Five sounds like a great number." he said, a small smile appearing on his face and I rolled my eyes. "Hey that is half of it."

"Do you really want five little mini versions of me running around?" I sarcastically asked but he stayed quiet as he looked away nervously. I hit him, "Hey!" I yelled as I chuckled. "You were suppose to say yes. I think two is enough."

"Four."

"Two."

"Three?"

"If I'm feeling nice enough one day to have another." I said, chuckling. I crawl up on his lap, straddling his waist as I put my hands on his shoulders, "Right now we can bond with our Godson Kyland. Melinda and Nate wants to go to Brazil for a vacation away from their little demon son. Maybe after a week of dealing with his toddler madness we'll change our minds and wait a little longer."