part two - xxxvii.

Will turned to look at me as a female wild wolf came into the room, "I don't think you should be in here alone with them." he said, clear concern for his Alpha.

I smiled up at him, "Thanks but I can handle this. Look, her legs and hands are chained up." I said as the two wolf guards put her down on a chair roughly since she was being stubborn. She growled up at them, eyes burning yellow. The hooked the cuffs to a bar on the table so she wouldn't be able to get up. "Thank you both, I'll buzz when I'm finished with her." They both nodded and Will wished me luck before walking out of the room. The woman looked at me with a cold glare on her face as I walked over to the table with a yellow notepad. I sat down on the table clearing my throat, "I know all of this is very frustrating for you. What is your name?"

She growled, "Go to hell, tame wolf."

I tapped my pen against the notepad, "I'm just here to help you."

"Help me?" she spit out coldly as if I insulted her. "What do I need help with? You placed me in that concrete cage."

"I'm sure you'll prefer the woods." I said as she rolled her eyes. "Do you have children?" I asked, writing down children ready to write their name but all she need was huff heavily from her nose as she looked away. "I'm guessing not. I learned mostly it's only the females who have higher roles in the pack to have children. You must have been one of the Omega's."

She growled at me, "Shut up! Shut up! Let me go you bitch."

"I didn't mean no insult by this." I said as I set the pen down and looked at her. "How old are you?" I asked. She growled, pulling at the chains but they only left marks on her wrist. "Hey, calm down." I said softly and she growled. "I'm not here to hurt you, none of us are. I wanna help you."

"Help me by doing what?" she asked coldly. "I don't need your help, I don't need any tame wolf help. You'll only try to turn me away from the right ways."

"What I want is for you to have a better life." I said. "Believe me, the world is so much different. Have you ever gone in the city before?"

She growled, "No, it's a corrupted Hell place. Only the Alpha and Beta can go there. I rather stay where it's safe!"

"Well it's very different than it was a hundred years ago." I told her. "Look—I still don't know your name actually. How hard is it to just tell me that so I can respectfully address you?" I asked, making her mouth tightly shut as she looked at me. "My name is Matilda but I like to be called Mat."

"You are the Alpha, you should not be just called Mat." she said coldly. "You tame wolf teach your children that don't you? Not to address your leader the right way."

I smiled, "I'm just trying to make you feel equal."

"Well I'm not!" she coldly said. "You are an Alpha, tame or not you are an Alpha."

I straighten my back, "Fine, I am Alpha. Tell me your name. Now." My eyes turned Sapphire-Amber to show my authority and her eyes widen at me eyes. I bared my teeth, "Name, now."

She looked away, "It's Rhona."

"Rhona." I said as I worked her name down. I needed to collected information about every wolf. "Now Rhona, I'm gonna talk here for a few moments and I want you to listen. I don't want you to interrupt me at any point time. It's a new era and everything different. Our secret is only trusted to certain amount of humans. There isallotmore risk these days for our secret. I'll explain them later but Rhona I wanna give you a better life than what you have—ahh." I said when I saw her mouth open but I spoke before she could and she froze there with her mouth open a little. "Let me finish."