part two - xlii.

We walked into the small village like town that I had forgot how to pronounce but it had a very nice old school feeling. The stores were from the early twentieth century with wooden signs. The people were walking around in the shopping center, chatting among themselves. Some would come up to Tamaz, being wolves they showed their respect to him. Lizaveta had to stay back home since she was any day due to giving birth and her feet were really swollen.

Killian and I smiled at the wolves when he introduced us to them. A pretty little girl with long dark wavy hair held up a pretty flower up to me and I smiled, "Thank you." I said as I bent down to her level and took it from her. She had on a blue hat, making her hazel eyes sparkle a bit more.

We continued walking town the center, "It's so cute here." I said as I looked around. "It's like something out of a children book. Mmm, what is that smell? It's delicious." I said, walking over to a stand where some food was. My mouth water quickly from hunger even though we had breakfast back at Tamaz home. My hands clapped excitedly, "Oh, I need to try at least one of everything."

"I second that!" Killian said. I chuckled as I wrapped my arm around his as Tamaz helped us get the food from the older human man. Killian and I enjoyed the hot snacks and drinks that were very good.

This is turning out to be one of the best vacations I ever been on. Actually, I never been on vacation so this was truly amazing. What's going to another country without trying all their foods? I mean, some had a unique taste to it but so far I was enjoying it here.

I had a sudden nausea feeling which made me stop eating the fried dough pastry that Killian trying out. He held the paper plate out to me to take that last one but I brought my hand to my stomach shaking my hand, "No, no I'm not feeling up to it anymore."

He frowned for a moment before a big smile appear on his face. He threw his arm around me as we continued down the street.

Aeriela

I picked up a green hand painted tea cup, "Oh this is so pretty." I said, looking at the designs on it. I looked around the whole little shop filled with cute little homemade things. Lamps, cups, plates, bowls, vases, jars, and other things.

"Goes nicely with your eyes." he said. "Do you want the whole set?"

"What am I gonna do with a whole tea set?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Start drinking tea." he said, chuckling and I rolled my eyes. "You can also enjoy coffee since some of us like to do it the old fashion way. Many homes here have tea sets for when visitors come. Just nice-how you say, hospitality."

"I don't need them though-"

"Can I just buy them because they go with your eyes?" he asked, grinning.

I smiled, "Zakaria, please. I don't need you wasting your money on buying me things. You already bought me some clothes, I'm fine without a tea set."

He grinned at me before he spoke to the older lady in the shop and she smiled at me before nodding. I arched my eyebrow at Zakaria until she started wrapping the tea set up in paper. I turned to Zakaria, "Hey, I said I didn't-"

"They're for me." he said, making me even more confused. "I will hold it until one day you will want to use it. Maybe in a house of our own?" he said casually and shrugged as he looked away. "Who ever will know?"

I scoffed but wrapped my arm around his smiling, "Slow down, Zakaria."

He reached into the paper bag in my hand and put the multi-color scarf around my neck, "Right. . .right, you women are always right. My mother always told me that." The lady placed it in the paper bag and handed it to Zakaria. He slid his hand down mine and we left the store.