part one - xix.

I had called my pack to a meeting. They all gathered around while I sat on the bench and they all looked up at me curious to what I have to say. I straight my back as I took a deep breathe, "I know it's been hard adjusting to the woods. All of you had to leave your homes and come live here but I couldn't thank you enough for doing that to be in my pack. I know I have promise you guys so many times it'll all be over soon and I'm glad I can finally say I'm gonna make it happen."

"You found us a home to go to?" a woman name Chrysti asked as she held her two year old son on her lap. Many of them were confused beside my the guys and Killian who knew what was happening. "How's the possible? All the states are taken."

"Right. So only way to take one of those states is to challenge the Alpha." I said, watching the curiosity leave their face as they understood where this was leading to. "I was born and raised in Oregon, it'll always be my home. Alpha Lincoln was never suppose to be Alpha, he con his way into becoming Alpha. I know packs have their secrets and not all of them are perfect but Lincoln doesn't deserve it. He tried to kill his wife, he used my brother and I to make his reputation better while making my life hell, and isn't strong. He pushes issues aside when they need to be dwelt. I'm gonna get us a permanent home, we'll be moving to Oregon after Thursday. You'll be joining with Oregon pack and everything will go back to the way it's suppose to be."

"Their gonna look down on us." Rascal sighed heavily, a young wolf whose eighteen birthday is coming soon. "The school pack kids, they don't like us because they think we're invading their territory. Imagine going to Oregon and having a very small pack like our try to take over."

"We're not taking over, we're joining them." I said. "Yes, it's gonna be something hard to deal with in the beginning but it's gonna happen. I'll be Alpha and just like how Alpha Nathan dealt with it—whoever wants to leave they can. I won't make them stay." They didn't seem to object of the idea really but I knew they were a little worry that the Oregon pack won't accept them. Hopefully they will.

*

Brayden, Elijah, Gavin, Ian, Adan, and Killian were all talking. As my Beta Will was staying here with the pack until I finish the fight on Thursday. I didn't have a feeling I would lose tomorrow, I have allot of confidence because of my wild Alpha and I'm determine to get a home for my pack. I've been waiting almost nine months for this, nothing gonna stop me.

Ian sister Harley suddenly came over next to her brother side, "They said I can." she said.

Confused I watched Ian nodded and he put his arm around his sister, "Alpha Matilda, Harley has to tell you something."

I crossed my arms against my chest, "What is it Harley?"

She took a deep breathe, "I'm leaving the pack." she said, surprising me. She swallowed the hard lump in her throat, "I'm finding it hard to deal with everything with Ulric. It's nothing against the pack but if I'm gonna move on from him I think I should go live somewhere else. We have family in the Louisiana pack and they said I could come live with them. They already talk to their Alpha and said I could."

I stared at her a moment to process what's happening before I knew letting her go was something she wanted. I nodded my head, "Alright Harley, I understand. I wish you nothing but happiness in life and hope it's filled with allot of adventures." She gave me a small smiled and lowered down on her knee as a way of respect before getting up. Ian frowned as he watched her go to her tent and grab her stuff, throwing things in it, "Is it really her choice, Ian?" I asked him.

He looked back at me nodded, "Yeah. Harley does this—when something hard she runs from it. I told her soon it'll be different, we'll move to a different town from Ulric when we get to Oregon but she still feels like it'll be the same knowing their in the same back. It's just hard to let her go since she's my only sister and she wants to leave but I'm gonna make sure to visit her on Holidays and special occasions."