part two - xxx.

Mat

I found Killian in the basement lifting weights. I walked over towards him and sat down on the ground next to him, "I heard Ulric found an apartment and he's moving out soon."

"Sometime next week." he said as he brought the heavy weights down. "Aeriela and Emily getting ready for prom?"

I nodded, "Sofia took them to get their hair done."

He sat up breathing heavily, "Did you want to go to prom?"

"Ew, don't say gross things Killian." I said, making us both laugh. No, prom was never a dream of mine. The last few months of high school for me was with a tutor who barley taught me much so I didn't have a prom. "Even, we got to dance at our wedding. But I came down here because we can finally talk about our honeymoon. Sorry I took up something that delay it. Again."

He sighed, "We get to have one eventuality."

I sat up on my knees and wrapped my arms around his neck, "I just wanna let you know how much I think your a great husband. You're to good to me."

"Makes you happy to think your saving the world." he said, making me shrug. "Why shouldn't I be good to you? I love you."

"You're also to perfect." I told him. "I never thought a guy like you would be brought into my life." I grabbed his cheek, "So glad you're my soul mate."

He chuckled, "I love you also." he said. The smile on his face was lifted up, but I didn't miss the vacant look in his eyes. I knew Killian was upset he had to cancel the honeymoon. I'm sure Killian never expected to marry an Alpha and he would just have sit back and watch me do my job. I feel bad, knowing it was Killian dream to have a simple life, lovely wife, and children. It's just I'm not a simple girl, I never have been and I can't change that.

Aeriela

I was watching Sofia help Emily get her dress on. I wasn't paying much attention though since I was getting worried a little. I really hope during this night, my first shift doesn't happen. How awkward would that be.

"And you are ready to go!" Sofia said as she zipped up the dress. Emily looked beautiful with baby pink prom dress. The top was covered with diamonds and laces sleeves that went to her elbows. It had sort of a low back, not to low going pass school rules. Her black hair was straightened down past her chest and her makeup was kept natural. Her shoes and jewelry was silver, going along with the diamonds.

"Oh I'm so nervous!" Emily said as she clunched her pocket book. A big smiled appeared on her face, "I never thought I would be able to go. Thank you!" she said as she hugged Sofia tightly. Sofia chuckled as Emily snuffed a little, "I know I'm not a wolf but thank you for taking me in."

Sofia pulled Emily back and wiped her face, "Hey, that's good makeup on your pretty face. And of course, you were there with Matilda plenty of times when she needed a friend." Sofia wiggled her finger at me, "Your turn, Ellie." she said.

I walked over as she grabbed the skirt of my two piece dress. I stepped inside of it and she tighten it around my waist to make it fit. My red hair was up in a voluminous bun with thin strains out and dark eyeshadows around my eyes to make my green eyes appear even more bright.

"Sofia, what if something goes wrong tonight?" I asked as she put the top across my chest.

It was similar to a corset and she had to string it up, "Aeriela, I'm sure it's gonna be okay. Your senses would have started to heighten if it was near. And if all goes hell, run out before you wolf out." she said, trying to make a joke I could tell by her grinning but it disappeared when my face remained blank. She tighten the ribbon to make sure the too would stay up. She brought the lacey high neck part up and tied it around my neck.

Call Of The Wild. Book ii.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें