part one - xxi.

Sofia came over with my lace veil and placed in neatly in my hair. It stopped just a inch below my waist. I smiled at her through the mirror, my face heating up as I got nervous a little but not because I was scared. Okay, I was a little scared but it wasn't the kind of scared that made me wanna leave. Just having over a hundred people watching me get married.

She smiled at me as she placed her hands on my shoulder from behind, "I think you're gonna be the most beautiful bride this year yet."

Killian mother Sara walked over smiling, "Beautiful January bride." she said. "Today was a good day for a wedding thanks to the fresh snow that came last night." She brought the Chinese blue and gold hair pin up to my hair and stuck it in. It went across my hair by two inches with beautiful blue flowers with gold wines.

I grinned, "I'm still amazed we agreed on a winter wedding but I wouldn't want my wedding to be around the same time as many others like in the spring." I said. She grinned back and wink at me. I looked back at the mirror and almost wanted to cry because tomboy me was wearing such a beautiful dress. It was similar to the one I had tried on when I went dress shopping with Melinda. It was an off the shoulders dress with lace sleeves but the sleeves on this dress went all the way down to my wrist and the skirt was a little bigger. I was completely in love with my dress.

My bridesmaid-Aeriela, Melinda, Emily, and Blue-came in dressed and ready in their beautiful long bridesmaid dresses. Clyde soon followed behind them dressed nicely in his tuxedo and he looked surprised to see t-shirt and old jeans daughter in a wedding dress all dolled up.

A big grinned appeared on his face as he brought his hand up to his face to cover it as he chuckled and I giggled as I lowered my head blushing. He walked over towards me and hugged me, "I know I missed so many special things in your life but I'm so glad I didn't have to miss this." he told me.

I nodded as pulled apart and took both of my parents hands, "I agree-the both of you. I'm glad your both here. I didn't think I would ever get married and have you guys here but here we are. I'm so happy to finally my family with you both and Devin." I said, grinning at Aeriela. "And our little fire wolf."

Aeriela smiled as she walked over and hugged me, "You look so amazingly beautiful, Mat." she said as she pulled away. Her hair-like the three others-was curled up in a thirties glamorous hair style. I smiled down at her but remembered after today she and Emily would be moving in with Clyde and Sofia in their home. They both wanted to give Killian and I some privacy since we will be newly weds.

Sara phone beeped and she reached into her purse, "Oh it's time!" she said excitedly, rushing my bridesmaid out of the large hotel room. "Come on now, it begins in less than ten minutes!"

Sofia looked annoyed at Sara since Sara was going mad crazy about this wedding but gave me a teasingly grin and I chuckled. Sofia left the room to follow the rushed bridesmaid, "You both also. Time for the show." she said before disappearing around the door.

Clyde looked down at me and held his hand out to me. I smiled and took put my hand in his.

*

Clyde put the veil over my face as we waited behind the large pair of doors of the hotel. I could see the hundreds of people sitting in their chairs watching my bridesmaid walk down the isle with their groomsmen-Killians four brothers who I finally got to met when I became Alpha of Oregon along with his two little sisters. The reception rooms was leading towards another door of the room. I wanted a pretty fancy hotel wedding since the Elora Hotel was the finest hotel in Oregon with it's vintage looking venues rooms.

I hadn't expected it to be this big. I also just want a small wedding but Sara just had to go all out and the invitations were already sent out so we couldn't stop it then. I just had to let it go since I had other things to worry about. Being Alpha and planning a wedding was hard work. I'm amazed I got any sleep last time.