part two - xxv.

Two Weeks Later

Killian took his sunglasses off as he pointed at a plane, "That should be them. Nothing like a delayed plain."

I shrugged, "Nothing like being fashionly late to your own party." I said as the plane finally stopped and we went over to the doors of where they'll be coming from. It was typical-in a welcoming sorta of celebration way-to throw a party for an Alpha who was arriving from a different country. Last year I had thrown five parties for the Alpha of London, Greece, Turkey, and Poland. It would be the same I was going to somewhere over there. A warm welcome if you would like to say.

Soon the familiar Georgian Alpha stepped out of the doors with his brother I assume. He was around the same height as Tamaz but slightly taller and lighter brown hair that stuck up a little he doesn't brush it allot with some facial hair. I'm gonna need to keep my pack girls in clear view of this boy.

They love the European wolves.

They walked over to us with smiles, "Alpha Matilda, a pleasure to meet you." Tamaz said, shaking my hand in his. He held his hand out to Killian, "And you must be her husband Killian Arkwright." he said, shaking Killian hand. He held his arm out to the guy behind him, "This is my brother Zakaria Donauri."

Zakaria gave us both a charming smile as he shook both of our hands, "Oregon is one of the greenest states I have noticed on the way here. You have allot of woods and forest. I now understand why Oregon is a favorite place for wolves to live."

I chuckled, "It's great to have both of you here. Now not to sound like a rushed host, my husband Killian and I have thrown a small party for both of your arrival and we should be heading back to it."

"Oh of course." Tamaz said.

Aeriela

I didn't want to go to a party. I just wanted to lock myself away in my room all day like the sad girl I was but Sofia made me get a shower and dressed. Perfect this means I have to put on a bra. I use to have small boobs so it wasn't that much of a big deal but now that I eat lots of normal food-lots of junk food-my boobs gotten bigger and I hate bras.

When I came down the stairs after getting dress I was suprise to find Emily in regular jeans and t-shirt where I was forced to put on a white blouse, black ruffle skirt, and floral light cardigan. "I don't have to go." she said, making me scoff and she shrugged. "This is a wolf thing and Byron wants to go to the movies tonight." she said with a big smile on her mouth.

"But Elliot might be there." I pouted as I looked down at my black flats. "I need someone around me to talk to so if he is there he won't come over to talk to me."

"And I'm sure Luna will be there." she said, walking over and put her hands on my shoulders. "You got this girl, you faced bigger things than being in the same room as an ex."

I snorted, "Two ex's."

"You're still a strong girl, Ellie. Bring me back cake." she said, kissing my cheek before leaving to go to her movie date with her boyfriend.

Mat

Killian and I was laughing along to some story Tamaz was telling us he did as a teenager while he was in school in London. He set his drink down, "So tell me how you two met. I heard you two are true mates. That isn't something that happens back home."

I chuckled as I looked at Killian, "Oh he just showed up one day while we were both in our senior year of school. I looked right into those baby blue eyes of his and been in love with them and him to this day." I said, grabbing his cheek and kissed it. "But yet he was suppose to be with another girl. The former Alpha Lincoln daughter Melinda and when I learned of who I was I was also told I was suppose to be with his cousin and my now my Beta William. It's one dramatic story."