part one - v.

Mat

I was still awake when the young group came back from their party. I was too nervous about everything to even think of sleeping. I got up from my bed and held my hands out, "Aeriela. Aeriela, where are you? Look, I'm not mad so don't worry." I smelt where the group was coming from and leaned towards the direction.

"Alpha Matilda-" I heard Rascal but I didn't let him finish. I ignored him.

"I'm not mad at any of y'all. Look, I'm still young and know about wanting to be free. I wish I could still go to parties. I hope you all had fun." I said. I smiled, "Aeriela, where are you? Come here, I wanna know if you had fun or not."

"Alpha Matilda," I heard Luna voice and I heard concern in it. That quickly struck something in me to worry.

Devin came beside me, I could smell his scent, "Mat, Aeriela isn't with them."

I quickly froze as I blindly stared in front of me. Finally a dangerous growled escaped passed my lips, "Where is she then?"

Aeriela.

I walked down the wooden path-or what I learned is a train track-frowning. I looked up at the moon, praying to it to help guide me home. I was afraid where it'll guide me though-back to Uncle Ramses or with Mat

Whatever was wrong with me I could feel it slowly going away and there was a headache forming in my head. I was tired to and wanted to sleep on something comfortable. I sat down on the iron of the tracks and brought my head down in my hands. I groaned, rubbing my head.

"Never drink that orange drink again." I complained.

I fell back and lay on the dirt ground. My arms spread out as I stared up at the sky that seemed to be spinning a little faster than usual. I began to stare up at stars but there weren't so many out tonight. I frowned since I loved staring at the stars back out in the wild. In towns or cities I could see as many.

My mind after a while stopped thinking of the pretty bright stars in the sky and shifted to Ulric. My does my heart inside my chest race so much lately at the thought of him. Stupid heart, it should stop beating so quickly. I can't stop thinking of him allot though with his tan skin and nice white teeth that show when he smiles. A smile that seems to make allot of girls hearts race. Harley one of them and I picture them dancing close together. Even though Ulric made it clear he won't be with her, he still want to keep her around.

I wish I knew why he got so mad if he doesn't care. Why would he punch Jason in the face, what made him so angry about a human trying to kiss me?

I can picture Ulric heart not racing for me like mine does for him and it made me angry, confused, and sad. The feeling of rejection was something I never liked. Even though I was Uncle Ramses niece, allot of the members didn't think I belonged there since I was different. I was always told I was too soft and weak. I was the 'Omega' of the group. Maybe that's why Uncle Ramses wanted me to be with Aydin, so maybe at least I would mate with someone strong.

*

I hadn't realized I fallen asleep until I felt something wet on my face. I groaned, turning, and started to fall back asleep. I felt a wet nose on my arm and I groaned, "Stop it." I said, moving the wet nose.

"Aeriela." I heard a familiar male voice. I opened my eyes to see Mat Beta wolf Will looking down at me. "Why are on earth would you fall asleep with your legs still on the train tracks? The train's rides passed every morning. You crazy girl."

I groaned, realizing it was still night and I probably hadn't been asleep for long. "I wanna sleep." I said.

He sighed as he took my arm and lifted me up. He placed me on his back and I wrapped myself around him. Will had nice wide shoulders and he was pretty handsome. He began walking and I placed my cheek on his shoulder as I began to fall asleep again. He smelled nice, wearing something the men in the pack like to 'cologne'. Something about being in Will arms made me feel safer and I wrapped my arms around him tighter.