part two - xlviii.

I turned away from Aeriela door with this feeling in my stomach that something wasn't right. I walked down the hallway and back over towards my room. I grabbed onto the frame of the door, "Aeriela gone." I told Killian.

"What?" he questioned before walking over. "Like from her room gone? She's probably just somewhere the house."

I brought my hands up to my ears as I turned my senses on but I didn't hear Aeriela nor did I smell a strong scent. Her was here but it was very faint. I turned around and hurried over to the staircase. Killian followed behind me and I followed the scent over to the door of the house. I grabbed the handle and opened the door. The scent lingered before it disappeared.

"Shit." I mummbled. I hit the banister ledge, "Where the hell she go?"

I heard someone footsteps and I turned to see Ulric coming towards us, "What up?"

I walked passed him, "Aeriela gone. She left somewhere."

Both of the boys followed behind me as my hands clenched and my mouth pressed together tightly as I went over towards Tamaz door. I pushed the door opened where him and Lizaveta were sitting near the desk, "Your bother came home but he left again so suddenly."

Tamaz didn't gave me a look, just blinked as he stared at me, "Did he? He didn't tell me he was leaving."

I stepped towards him, "Aeriela left with him. Where'd they go?"

He shrugged, "I do not know, I'm sorry. I'm sure they'll be back. Probably just went to go have one dinner before you leave."

I growled, "Tamaz, be a friend and tell me if you know anything."

Killian walked over, "Aeriela needs to pack so we can go home. This is important-"

"Killian, you are my dear friend. I honestly don't know." he said. "I understand the great deal of this situation but-" he was cut off when his phone went off. His eyebrows furrowed together as picked his phone up and brought it up to his ear.

After a second his eyes widen as he quickly tensed up and his whole body turned ghost white. Lizaveta eyebrows forwards together and from what I heard the voice spoke was a strong accent. Similar to Tamaz but stronger.

The voice stopped and hung up. Lizaveta leaned over and spoke to him. Tamaz quickly stood up and grabbed her, speaking to her and her eyes widen in fear.

He pushed her slightly away, "Go pack yours and Iakob stuff. Denmark alpha will take you both in, I will call them" he said as Lizaveta nodded and hurried out of the room.

"Wh-what?"I questioned as I watched her hurry out the room. I turned back to Tamaz, "What was that? What's going on? Why are you sending her and your other son away?" Tamaz picked his phone up and quickly texted something. His eyes burned yellow as I saw his adrenaline rush. I growled, "Tamaz!"

He threw his phone down on the desk as his head lifted up, "We gotta go." he said as he walked around his desk and grabbed my arm to turn me around and I followed him out of the office towards the entrance of the . "Things have completely turned around. I'm so sorry for lying to you guys, I did not expect this to happen."

We all followed him, "Tamaz, tell me what's going on." When we stepped out onto the porch I grabbed his arm and halted him, turning him to face me, "Talk, now."

"Eastern Europe has always been threaten by one pack we all know is out greatest threat. Beta Andrei-Yuliya father-Yuliya was giving a warning. We always just turn away from it because she was disowned but apparently that was wrong." he said, sighing heavily.