part two - xxvii.

I didn't think hanging out with the others would be awkward after ending it with Elliot but it did. They didn't hate me but they did take Elliot side. So I didn't hang out with them much since it seem best to just aviod each other. I walked into the office to hand in my permission slip I had to get filled for this amusement park trip for seniors. It was the school way of celebrating us for graduating.

After handing it I left the office and the school building. I brought my jacket closer around me. I wasn't cold but the sudden feeling of being trap hit me around the mess of students. I just badly wanted to go home and hide in my bed so I hurried away.

"She so strange." I heard some girl whisper say. "Look at those bags under her eyes. Makes her look depressed." another said. I quicken my pace feeling a bunch of pressure on me until I was far enough away.

Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me around. Not expecting it, I took in a sharp breath and looked up with wide eyes. Ulric familiar blues looked down at me and my arm stiff.

"Hope your not running from me." he said.

I pulled away hard as if he burnt me, "Maybe I was." I said as I looked away from those blue sparkingly eyes. "I need to get home so-"

"I understand." he said. He voice was soft, not rushed or anything but it still cut me off. "I would want to run away from myself. I'm a horrible person."

"Thanks for admiting that finally. Why are you here Ulric?" I coldly asked.

He lowered his head for a moment before looking up at me, "You know why, Aeriela. I can't talk to you at your house because then Clyde would step in. I can't at Alpha Matilda because she'll do the same thing. You always go home after school so this is the only place I seem to be able to talk to you where someone won't bother us."

I fixed my bag strap on my shoulder, "I doubt I wanna hear it."

"Please Aeriela." he said, those blue eyes seem to beg me. I stared at him, my heart squeezing up. My head was screaming to walk away and remind me that he was a bad guy. I huffed heavily as I crossed my arms over my chest and arched my eyebrow. He held his hand out to his truck and I hesitated before we both got in.

I awkwardly sat in the passenger seat, "So what do you want to say?"

"I made such a huge mistake." he said, making me roll my eyes. My pain for what he done has turned to hatred for him. He done something that left surprisingly a huge scar on me. "I knew if it gave you enough space maybe we could talk but I knew this time I really screwed things up. It's hard fixing something that's broke in a bunch of tiny pieces."

I shrugged, "So just leave the mess alone-"

"But I don't wanna." he said, making me squeeze my eyes tightly in frustration. "I so badly want to fix what I broke. Before someone else comes in and does it."

Confused, I opened my eyes and turned to look at him, "Huh?"

He looked right back at me, "I don't want to have to watch you with someone else. It's hard, I still wanna be with you Aeriela."

I scoffed and turned to the door but he locked it before I could open it. Glaring at the door I hit it, "You don't wanna watch? Imagine how I felt. Throw fire on yourself and you'll know the feeling."

"I know Aeriela, I was such an idiot to do something that risked losing you. I would give anything to go back to the night and hit me before making that mistake." he said. My nails clawed at the door as I pressed my lips firmly together. "Raynah-that was a rebound. I thought maybe I could move on but I clearly can't."

"We're not getting back together, Ulric." I said. I forced my eyes opened, "You left a big mark on me, it'll be there forever."

He was quiet for a moment. I heard him move on the seat and when his hands touched my shoulders I jerked roughly. I froze though as my eyes widen and I kept telling myself to move away. His grip on me wasnt hard, it was soft acne gentle. "I'm sorry." he said as I felt his chest go against my back as his arms went around me. "I'm still in love with you. I know I made a mistake Aeriela but everytime I see you, you make my heart race. Don't let my stupid immature old self stop you from seeing how I different I am. I know I said I wasn't ready but I am now."