part two - xxvi.

Emily quickly brust through my doors and jumped on my bed. She grabbed me by my shoulders as she took in a sharp breath before she squealed loudly. My eyebrows furrowed together as I took my ears bud out of my ear and turned my head to look at her.

"There's some really hot European babe downstair asking for you." she said, giggling loudly and I quickly sat up looking at her confused. She laid back on her back sighing heavily, "This makes me wanna be a wolf so badly. He's handsome and that voice-makes him ten times more attractive!"

I pushed my hair behind my ears, "Light brown hair? Full lips?"

"The most kissable lips in the world." she said. She quickly sat up and grabbed my arm, "Come on! We gotta brush that red nest you call hair, put some prefume on you, and some really cute clothes-"

I pulled my arm away, "Emily remember he can hear you." I said, making her eyes widen and look nervous. "Even I don't care, tell him to go away."

Her mouth drop, "What? Did you not hear me Ellie? There's a gorgeous European guy downstair asking for you to come downstairs to have lunch with you. You don't tell a guy like him to go away!"

"Yes I can." I said I grabbed my blanket and threw it over me as I laid back down.

She started tugging at the blankets, "No you can't! He's handsome did you not hear me say that?"

"I don't care." I said, huffing heavily. "Tell him I can't go anywhere and you leave me alone by not going downstairs for the rest of my life. 'Hot' guys are nothing but trouble and he reeks of trouble."

She lowered her voice as she sat down on the bed, "Ellie, not all guys are like Ulric. There are still good ones and this Zakaria guy is probably just trying to be nice. And hello, free food."

"Not hungry." I said, closing my eyes and wished she would just give up.

"Liar. You didn't eat dinner last night or breakfast. You're stomach is growling and I can hear it." she said.

"I don't wanna go anywhere." I said coldly. "I just wanna stay home. How hard is that to understand?"

"Hey don't get fiesty with me." she said. "You're talking about being always in your room but that's your fault because you never leave it. You have a reason to get out of this stuffy room but you're just scared."

I scoffed, "Scared? Of what."

"Liking this guy." she said, making me quickly sit up and I glared her because that is so not true! I barley know Zakaria and have no attraction towards him. "You know it's true and you're scared if you do he'll hurt you. I'm not talking about falling in love with this guy-just hang out with him and get out of this room.

"I like my room." I said.

She shook her head, "Well to bad you gotta leave." Her nose scrunched up then as she sniff around, "And what is that smell?" She leaned under my bed and I quickly looked away as she gasp. She took the rotten old chinese food out from under, "Aeriela!"

*

After brushing through my hair then forced the top half back in a braid and throwing on some jeans with a t-shirt I went downstair to find Zakaria was indeed here. He was looking at some pictures on the wall until I came downstair and smiled at me. I finally looked at him this time. He seem to push his hair back with his fingers allot and lots of strains stuck up. His eyes were greenish-hazel color with thick lashes around them. He had chiesled cheeks with a five o'clock shadow. He was tall, standing somewhere over six feet and was very lean with strong looking arm but I couldn't see them very much because of the light blue long sleeve shirt.