part two - xxxv.

When I got home from school on Monday I couldn't wait for this week to be over already. I will be graduating Friday and I couldn't wait. I liked school allot but now everything with the pack kids was ruined. When I walked inside a vase full of roses on the roses. My eyebrows furrowed together as I sat my bag down on the couch and walked over.

"Sofia." I called out. She walked in from the kitchen confused and I pointed at the two dozen roses, "What's this? Clyde get you these?"

She shook her head, "There's a card, you should read it."

Arching my eyebrows, I looked down at the yellow roses with pink tips. I saw the card sticking out from them and I reached down grabbing it. I brought it up to my eyes and read it-

You remind me most of roses. Beautiful but have some thrones. -Zakaria

Sofia walked over grinning, "Beautiful, aren't they? They arrived like an hour ago. I also thought Clyde might have gotten them for me. A certain European Wolf has his eyes set on you, Ellie."

"Stop it." I said as I looked at her. I picked up the flowers and Sofia grinned at me. I grimaced at her, "Seriously, we're only friends."

"Friends who stay up all night talking." she said. "Ellie, you have allot to learn still. When a guy wants to be friends and he sends you roses he wants to get the hell of the friendzone."

I scoffed, "He's in Georgia, Sofia. The country, not the state." I reminded her. "A very large distant."

"He can move here." She said. "He was such a handsome wolf, he stuck up for you, and took you to prom."

"You just want me out the house." I teasingly said and she chuckled. I looked down at the flowers wondering what I should do with them. Okay, it was sweet of Zakaria to get me flowers. I knew he was trying to be smooth with me but I see it pointless. He was all the way there and I was here. It'll be impossible. Also, the note was a little corny. Comparing me to thrones? I shook my head,Oh stop it, Aeriela. Just be nice for once and accept them.I raised my chin, "This doesn't mean anything if I accept them. They'll like nice in my room for a couple of days." She shook her head smiling before I walked pasted her going towards the staircase. It suddenly hit me as I remembered it's been two days since Mat been gone. I turned on the staircase and she raised her eyebrows, "Did Mat make it back home yet?"

She looked uncomfortable now and she turned her head away, "Uh...yeah, she got back early morning."

I scoffed, "And you're just telling me?"

She shrugged as she picked up a magazine, "You had school-oh!" I stepped down the staircase and set the flowers down on the coffee table. She ran in front of me towards the door, "Aeriela, stay here. Don't stress her out, she already had enough."

"I need to go, Sofia." I told her. "I couldn't stop her from the raiding but I can go see what's happening."

She sighed heavily, "Aeriela, don't worry about it. Mat taking care of it finely. None of them were killed. We're going over to her house later to celebrate, you can talk to her there."

"Celebration? For what? Taking them from the only world they know?" I questioned. I reached for the knob but she stood in front of it. I breathed out heavily as I glared at her.

"As you foster mother, I won't let you go. I don't care you're almost eighteen, you will listen to me." she said. "Hey, lets go get our nails done! Mat never gets her done and I always go with Emily. When are yougoing toget those toe nails done? I'm sure dirt from when you were nine are still buried in them."

"Seriously?" I questioned and she raised her chin. I breathed out heavily before I turned, "Fine, fine. You win! Is there anything to eat?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen.