part two - xlvii

I walked over to Ulric door and knocked quickly on the door. It soon opened and Ulric had a shirt in his hand folded, “Alpha Matilda, what’s the rush?”

“I need your help.” I said. His eyebrows furrowed together and he let me continue. “Aeriela can’t marry Zakaria.”

The confusion disappeared before he sighed heavily and turned around. He went over to the old twin size bed where his suitcase was open and he threw the folded shirt in, “Alpha Matilda, I have tried to get her reconsider but she won’t believe me. I told her something about him and she won’t believe me. I only know if I press harder, she’ll never want to me again.”

She doesn’t wanna see you now but I kept that to myself. I walked over to him and grabbed his arm, turning him to face me, “What did you try to tell you?”

He shrugged, “I should mind my own business but Zakaria has an ex who apparently he got pregnant.”

“You knew too?” I questioned coldly, pissed no one told me. I shook my head groaning, “Nevermind. Look, we both know Zakaria is a shady guy. We both have a bad feeling about him. Help me talk to Ellie, Ulric.”

He gave me a desperate look, “I want to but she won’t even listen to me. She hates me Alpha Matilda and all I want is her trust again.”

I stared up at him, “You really love her?”

“I took heavy loans to pay for this trip.” he said, rolling his eyes as he grabbed a pair of jeans and folded them. “I came here to try and win her back but now it does seem stupid. I’m only making myself look more like a fool.” he said as he threw his folded pants in the suitcase.

I heard someone walk over and I turned my head to see Killian, “Mat, what was that?” he questioned.

I walked over to him, “Screw this fraud wedding. She’s not marrying him, even if what that girl said was a lie. Zakaria is shady—“

“Mat, this is about Ellie. Let her make—“

I groaned, “You two are seriously like the same person! You both are too trusting when Ulric and I know bullshit.”

Killian stepped in and closed the door, “Say your right and it’s probably best but Aeriela will never forgive you if you try to rip her away.”

I groaned as I brought my hands up to my head, “I will drag her ass on the plane if I have too!”

Ulric came over, “Killian, you once had to make a choice. The pack or Alpha Matilda. Well, this marriage will be Aeriela pack. She’ll regret if she does this.”

“They wouldn’t gain anything if they marry.” Killian said.

I huffed, “In-laws to the American wild female alpha? Hello! Open your eyes.”

He huffed, “And my family?”

I rolled my eyes, “You’re my soul-mate, it’s completely different.” My phone ranged inside my pocket and I fished it out, “I’m serious, Killian. I know your buddy buddy with Tamaz but his brother is sneaky. Hello?” I said the last part when I answered the phone.

“Mat, you need to come home.” I heard Will on the other side.

I turned slightly as my eyebrows furrowed together, “Huh?”

“That damn wild rogue Aydin gathered some Canadian wild wolves and attacked Salem.” he said, making mine and the boys eyes widen. “It was a huge mess and the governor wants you to come back home to handle it.” he said.

I brought my hand up to the bridge of my nose, “Oh god, like how bad?”

“As bad the massacre a few years ago. Eighteen deaths, forty-six injured. The government trying it’s best to blame it on regular wolves but we know the humans will get suspicious. You need to come home and handle this.” he said.