part two - xliv.

I paced quickly back and forth in the living room, "I mean, you two barley know each other! You can't get married all of a sudden!"

Aeriela wasn't looking up at me, she was staring down at her nails but at least she was listening, "I knew you wouldn't be fine with this."

I quickly came to a halt as I turned to face her and Zakaria, "Be fine with it? You're my little sister, I am gonna be extra concern for you."

Zakaria stood up from beside her, "Alpha Matilda, it's not like this is unusual for us Wolves. I care about Ellie allot, you do not have any reason to be concern."

I put my hands on my waist as I stared up at him, "I don't care if it's common or not! You didn't even ask for my permission. Or Clyde, who has been her father figure."

He put his hands in his pockets, "I ask for your forgiveness, I don't mean to offend you. Or your family."

Tamaz stood up from the chair, "Okay, okay. Matilda," he said, walking over towards me. "Their young, it's common these days for young people to want to get married. Especially Wolves."

I breathed out heavily from my nose, "I didn't get married quickly. It's only been a couple of years."

"Yes but you were busy with other things." he said, making my cross my arms over my chest as I breathed heavily from my nose. He put his hand on Zakaria shoulder, "Zakaria is a very good young man. I'm not just saying this because he is my brother but you can trust him to take care of Aeriela. Zakaria will beg." he said, pushing his brother down onto his knees. Zakaria winced a little from the pain but he tilt his head up.

I scoffed as I turned to look at Killian so he could take my side about this being crazy! Zakaria and Aeriela hardly know each other. I don't care how common it is for Wolves to get married, Aeriela is my sister! Killian opened his mouth to say something but he just breathed out heavily as he shook his head and shrugged.

I turned back to face them and Aeriela stood up, "Mat, please. This is what I want."

I stared at her for a moment and I wanted to reject this marriage offer. Though I am her sister, it's always an Alpha duty to agree to a marriage. Clearly Tamaz was fine with this but how can I be fine with it? Aeriela hasn't even transformed yet and she wants to get married? She talked about freedom and wanting to live normally. How is getting married and settling down gonna help that?

She wrapped her arm around Zakaria as she lifted him up and he turned to look at her smiling. I ran my fingers through my hair before groaning heavily and ran my hand down my tired face, "In the morning, I will decided after I wake up again. I'm too tired right now to make any decisions."

Tamaz smiled, "Of course. An expecting mother should get allot of rest."

Killian sniffed loudly, "Have anyone seen Ulric? I can't smell him."

Zakaria mumbled something in Georgian and rolled his eyes. Aeriela hit his chest, giving him a cold look that made me curious not to why she did that. I stepped towards them, "What was that, Zakaria?"

He quickly hushed up with his eyes slightly widen and he cleared his throat, "Ulric isn't he. Last we seen, he was out running. He hasn't come back yet apparently." I narrowed my eyes on Zakaria but he just gave me a friendly smile as he slightly tilt his head towards Aeriela as he put his arm around her, pulling her close towards him. "Have a good night sleep and remember-this is what we both want. I'll always take care of her."

I got this strange feeling in my guts that when Zakaria talked, he reeked of bullshit. I don't know why I haven't gotten this feeling before but now that's it here it kind of concern me. My instincts were telling me something fishy about this boy but I knew I could accuse him of anything. Aeriela said no to Elliot, she must have strong feelings for Zakaria. I have gotten in to many fights with her to risk another. Aeriela attached to him, her feelings would just overpower her and she would be very angry with me.