part one - vii.

Aeriela

Mat cleared her throat, catching everyone attention. Alpha Nathan was with her with a bottle in the middle of them. "I know how terrible it's been staying here." she said. "With the help of the Alpha of Texas and my cousin Nathan, he has loaned up some camera and other security to make sure to keep us safe." she placed her hand on top of the box. "We also have other taken over to where our camp site is. In the meantime, he only asks for the help of our men work at the construction sights still. We can head over there right now and start working on it."

Everyone started packing their belongings. They were happy to be getting out of the homeless shelter and back to their own tents. At least in the woods, there was wide open space and a lake. I walked over to Mat and she felt me coming.

"Nothing bad going to happen this time." she said, wrapping an arm around me.

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out the envelope, "Sofia wrote again. Devin gotten his already from Clyde but I can't fully understand it."

"Killian, will you?" she asked her mate.

Killian nodded, taking the envelope and took the letter how, "Matilda and Aeriela, I can't say how happy we get to hear from you two. I'm very proud of you Mat, you're so strong and brave. I'm very proud to call you my daughter. You and Nathan are working hard to bring the Redblood name back to honor and I know our ancestors are watching proudly on you two. I know it's hard and some days you feel like you don't deserve the role as Alpha but trust me when I say I knew you were born to lead since the day you were born. You can't forget that you are you young and you have allot of things to learn still. You need to stop doubting yourself when so many wolves believe in you already. Yes, the food in here is terrible and I miss your father dearly but knowing I have wonderful children out there like you and Devin make it worth everything we all been through. Aeriela, I was glad to see the picture of you but I will like to see you smile in another. Even if you don't think she doesn't understand best believe Mat does. She had to grew use to pack life just as you have you. You're such a beautiful girl and understand you are going to make mistakes in life. Don't let that stop you from heading straight just because of a few bumps in the road. You two are sisters now and you have to stick together. I send all my love to the both of you."

I looked at Mat for a moment and she was quiet and she breathed in hard like she was trying to control her emotions, "I don't want her to know about what's happening. She'll just worry."

*

Frustrated, I threw down the tent and kicked it away, "I hate this." I said.

Will sighed heavily as he picked up the new tent I was giving, "Because you're putting way to much overthinking it. The pictures aren't very helpful, you need to actually read them."

"I don't want to." I protest stubbornly. "They have such big words."

He picked up the paper with instructions on it and held it out to me, "I'll help you. You need to be able to read things on your own." he said. "Come on, give it a try. Mat will be proud if she hears you."

I frowned for a moment before lifting the paper up and cleared my throat, "Pla-ace wire thr-through the hole in the tent hole." I slowly read the first instruction clumsy and kept saying something wrongs.

"Not bad. See, you didn't die." he said. He started the tent for me, "You know Aeriela, you are learning this stuff very quickly. I'm sure if you went to regular school, you would be on honor roles. You're actually very smart."

My nose scrunched up, "Schools? I would have to go with humans and I rather pluck my own eyes out before I go somewhere with humans."

"Schools aren't for hanging out, it's for learning." he said.